Worst movie(s) you have ever seen?

Twyce

Mostly a Lurker
Apr 1, 2009
Colour-Scientist said:
I would say 'The Room' but I prefer to think of it as a work of comedic genius.
Oh hai, Colour-Scientist!

Anyways, I'd have to say Birdemic or Troll 2. Both are so terrible that they are almost good.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
The two Hangover movies. I don't think I've ever seen anything less enjoyable than those two films. A few have come close, but I think those are the worst.

Though, if you like them, good for you.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
I'd have to say 'Skin Walkers' was the worst movie I've ever seen all the way through ( I gave up on 'Twilight' and 'Avatar' after fifteen/twenty minutes and 'Barry Lyndon' half-way through).
I got it as a free rental at Blockbuster Video and, after watching it, felt like I over-paid.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Let see-

Mummy (not that big summer movie, there was this low budget version that was bad).
Eragon (it slaughter the book)
La vita è bella (I don't give a danm if you liked it, it was total borefest!!!)
Battleship (that film make no senses what so ever!).
Transformers 2 and 3 (I at least liked the first one while the sequels were a mess).

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
Transformers 2 must be the worst movie I have seen in theaters (yes, its worst than Dark Side of the Moon. No, it doesn't mean much)...

On TV, most of the Adam Sandler movies are pretty terrible. The worst may be Eight Crazy Nights, but I feel like choosing between different flavors of shit pie.

Ralen-Sharr

Feb 12, 2010
My brother made me watch a pile of garbage called "Eraserhead."
So I made him watch "the human centipede," I think I still owe him another horrible movie.

Not Lord Atkin

I'm dead inside.
Oct 25, 2008
hard to say. I tend to not remember the really awful movies - memory sort of blocks them out. The village was mentioned in here several times but for what it was worth, the premise was interesting and it started out pretty well. It did go full-on retarded near the end but whatever, I'll let it slide.

That live action Tekken thing was pretty horrible though. I mean, there was DOA: Dead or Alive but that one at least had boobs, fun action scenes and most of all, did not take itself too seriously. Tekken was just plain rubbish.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
I've seen a lot of bad movies... My Boss's Daughter is the only movie I've ever walked of in the theater.

Prince Regent

Dec 9, 2007
Melancholia, though it had some beautiful shots the film as a whole was irritatingly awful. I was glad when the world finally ended.

spookydom

Aug 31, 2009
Highlander 2 mostly the edit they made for the original English release VHS......What a let down man!

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
The Village (Nothing happened)
The Ruins (When you find out what is actually killing them, you realize you wasted an hour of your life already)
Snakes on a Plane (I guess Snakes on a Train is even worse)
Piranha (unless you are a 13 year old boy, then it is probably the best movie ever since it is pretty much just boobs the whole time, they don't even resolve anything)
Human Centipede (self explanatory)
Pootie Tang (uhh... no, just no)

recurve6

Jan 8, 2011
My friends and I used to watch crappy ScyFy/B-movies and riff on them for fun, so I've seen plenty of bad movies, usually funny-bad; however, there's one even we couldn't sit through:

MEGASHARK vs GIANT OCTOPUS. This movie...let's just say it's the fucking worst.

Grottnikk

Mar 19, 2008
I'd have to say "Yor: The Hunter From the Future". I think I was 10 at the time. I still remember the utter crappiness of it all :).

By the way, has anyone mentioned Uwe Bowle? I haven't seen anything by him but I hear his movies are total crap.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
The dragon ball movie was excruciatingly bad. I don't know how that ever got off the ground let alone approved for theaters.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I've seen a lot of really bad movies, most of which would destroy most of you considering some of the titles you're naming, but I still say the worst has to be "SSSSSS."

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
I don't watch many movies, and certainly not movies infamous for being bad, so recent memory will have to do here: The Hurt Locker. People have named movies that achieve nothing or teach the characters nothing, and this manages to do less than nothing. The movie is predictable, bland, and none of the characters grow even a little.

Plus the leading man, Jeremy Renner, is a hack and has no right being in any movies at all, let alone action movies that require emotion or movement.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
GunsmithKitten said:
Did I see you post that exact same post on another thread like this? Or was it someone else?

Well off the top of my head, 300, Death Proof and Sex and the City 2. The last one I watched just to see if it was that bad, and yes, it indeed was. The first I still hold as the worst and most insulting movie I have ever seen, and the second is a godawful vomit pile of pointless dialogue, despicable characters and incredible boredom.

Honorable mentions go to The Bourne Legacy, Inglourious Basterds (though I'm considering rewatching it to see if I missed the point the first time round) and The Expendables (which I could watch only 40 minutes of before deciding to do something more productive, like pick my nose). I really can't remember much more, because I have been blessed with the ability to forget bad or unremarkable movies pretty soon after I've watched them.