Worst Movie You've Ever Seen

GCPsychonaut

Nov 17, 2009
I terms of big name movies, either Spiderman 3 or Hulk (the Ang Lee, Eric Bana one).
Secretary was also an awful movie.
For smaller movies, The Tesseract was terrible. It didn't go anywhere and was just one of the biggest movie rental regrets I have.

Mr Snuffles

Owner of Mister Toast
Apr 15, 2009
The happening was shocking. It's about the grass getting revenge on the humans by somehow making them commit suicide =S Theres even a gun that has unlimited bullets...

Jesus it's even rated 18....

Acid Armageddon

Feb 24, 2009
MasterKirov said:
I don't have one. Instead I have what I refer to as The Unholy Trinity!

The current Trinity members are:

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (I actually remember what happened when I was walking out of the theatre - I was quiet for a few minuites, before yelling "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!")

Terminator 3
Why would you have Terminator 3 and NOT Terminator Salvation? 3 was watchable at LEAST, while Salvation is utter trash. I have the 3 Terminator movies yet refuse to get Salvation because it is SO TERRIBLE.

FolkLikePanda

Apr 15, 2009
Bruno, watched 5 minutes and I had to watch something else, I felt like throwing up everything I've ever eaten watching that film.

klakkat

May 24, 2008
Transformers 2. It was a monument to just how shitty a movie can be. There isn't a single aspect of this movie that should exist in a good movie. (the first one was utter shit too, though slightly less so)

I mean, there are plenty of movies out there that are shitty, many of which because they had a terrible director and bad writing, but Transformers had the budget to do both of those correctly, and chose not to. It's like it was literally designed to be the shittiest movie ever made for no other reason.

Phoenixlight

Aug 24, 2008
Woodsey said:
I don't know about Behind Enemy Lines but you're kind of missing the point with Cloverfield when it comes to the camera work.
The camera in cloverfield was just terrible though, watch diary of the dead if you want a movie where it feels like the camera person is an amateur at least then you can see what's happening properly.

Fiannaz

Mar 20, 2009
Take any movie with Megan Fox in it or just jump to the twilight saga. Awfull movies all of em

MasterKirov

Nov 8, 2009
Acid Armageddon said:
MasterKirov said:
I don't have one. Instead I have what I refer to as The Unholy Trinity!

The current Trinity members are:

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (I actually remember what happened when I was walking out of the theatre - I was quiet for a few minuites, before yelling "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!")

Terminator 3
Why would you have Terminator 3 and NOT Terminator Salvation? 3 was watchable at LEAST, while Salvation is utter trash. I have the 3 Terminator movies yet refuse to get Salvation because it is SO TERRIBLE.
I'm indifferant about Salvation - wasn't a great movie, but it was watchable. Three though nearly killed the franchise - although to me, anything set after Terminator 2 I no longer consider canon - the thread was knotted so tightly, it's clear James wanted to do other things.

Usually with any trinity I keep, I have two worthwhile choices, and one that's likely to get replaced at some point.

AidoruKami

Jun 10, 2010
SneakyBugger said:
It's gonna be a draw between Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopuss and Exterminator City. Both truely horrible movies, they're not even funny because they're bad, it's just plain.. bad.
I thought Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus was purposely made to be so bad it was hilarious.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Edavies696 said:
Alien Vs Predator 2 requiem...just absolutely terrible *shudder*
You got the right idea. Alien was good. Predator was good. AVP absolutely terrible. I wonder how Preadators is gonna turn out.

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
The Furbinator said:
Tsaba said:
Bug (2006) worst movie ever.
Absolutely in agreement there... it's like the writers realised they made such a piece of crap they didn't bother with a real ending so *Spoiler* (though you shouldnt ever watch the movie anyway..)
the main characters ended up being dead the entire time because they... lit themselves on fire? righto then...
I should, have been smart, I should have walked out of the theater after the microphone dipped into the screen several times in a minute, I should of realized right there and then that this movie was so bad, that they didn't review it for quality purposes or re-film scenes. It's over an hour of my life I will never get back.

The Furbinator

Jul 12, 2010
Tsaba said:
The Furbinator said:
Tsaba said:
Bug (2006) worst movie ever.
Absolutely in agreement there... it's like the writers realised they made such a piece of crap they didn't bother with a real ending so *Spoiler* (though you shouldnt ever watch the movie anyway..)
the main characters ended up being dead the entire time because they... lit themselves on fire? righto then...
I should, have been smart, I should have walked out of the theater after the microphone dipped into the screen several times in a minute, I should of realized right there and then that this movie was so bad, that they didn't review it for quality purposes or re-film scenes. It's over an hour of my life I will never get back.
It helps me to think that i spent the time slowly drilling a hole into my brain instead, if that doesn't help, you could always use the Bug counselling groups scattered across the western world for closure.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Bored Tomatoe said:
The Last Airbender.... Dear god, The Last Airbender...
Yikes...was it really that bad?

OT, I'll stick with Transformers 2 as that's the only one that springs to mind currently.