worst movie

grimzero

Jul 3, 2008
what is the worst movie that you have seen the worst movie I ever seen is street fighter the one that just came out

Symp4thy

Jan 7, 2009
Speed 2
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
Epic Movie
Crank
Dead Poets Society

dwightsteel

Feb 7, 2007
Again, I'm so waiting for somebody to bring up how bad Dragonball Evolution is. So I'll just wait.....

*whistles and twiddling my thumbs*

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Disaster Movie. Worse than the other ______ movies, worse than Twilight (which was actually funny) even worse than Meet The Spartans. It's just...terrible. Just soooo, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so bad.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
slevin8989 said:
Romeo and juliet the new version came out like in 1999
god yes, I wanted to ram my head into a wall while watching that, christ I hate the dialogue, I was sitting there just thinking "what the fuck did she say?"

Also Open Water, NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!!! they just floated in the ocean until the end of the stupid movie.

dwightsteel

Feb 7, 2007
traceur_ said:
slevin8989 said:
god yes, I wanted to ram my head into a wall while watching that, christ I hate the dialogue, I was sitting there just thinking "what the fuck did she say?"
You realize that they took the dialogue, pretty much directly, from Shakespeare. If you don't get what they said, then I would recommend you never read anything else he wrote. It's all much the same with that guy.

But I agree. That movie was awful. You could tell, straight up, that like none of the actors had a single clue as to what they were saying, well minus John Leguizamo. He seemed pretty together, although a poor choice for the role. They'd say a line, but the inflection would be different then the emotion that the line was supposed to be conveyed with. It was painful.

dwightsteel

Feb 7, 2007
grimzero said:
Dragonball Evolution was just a god awful movie too
....I feel like I should be giving you a prize for this. But I also want to hit you. I feel this mix of emotions. It's a lot like getting blue balled for the first time.

Deathsong17

Feb 4, 2009
slevin8989 said:
Isn't that the one with guns but everyone speaks in old english for no discernable reason?

Mine would be The Birds.

My advice to the director would be:

If your going to put love stories in films, make sure we know who the hell the characters are, or end up being unlikeable.

Make sure that the birds aren't able to OHK you individualy one moment and then be reduced to slowly pecking you to death en masse.

Also, don't make your characters do completely stupid things. WHY DID THEY STAY IN THE TOWN WHEN THEY COULD HAVE EASILY LEFT? THAT RUINED THE PATHETIC JOKE OF A FILM IT ALREADY WAS!!!

slevin8989

Apr 3, 2009
deathsong17 said:
slevin8989 said:
Isn't that the one with guns but everyone speaks in old english for no discernable reason?

Mine would be The Birds.

My advice to the director would be:

If your going to put love stories in films, make sure we know who the hell the characters are, or end up being unlikeable.

Make sure that the birds aren't able to OHK you individualy one moment and then be reduced to slowly pecking you to death en masse.

Also, don't make your characters do completely stupid things. WHY DID THEY STAY IN THE TOWN WHEN THEY COULD HAVE EASILY LEFT? THAT RUINED THE PATHETIC JOKE OF A FILM IT ALREADY WAS!!!
Yup that's the one where the setting is in this time but everyone talks in old English they were trying to reinvent romeo and Juliet no one told that movie already came out west side story