Worst music you've ever heard

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
hittite said:

Do I win?
the lyrics:

ooohuuu yehaaa ... sea.. sou.. jhonn macarron.. yeah macarron nooon
Chacarron, Chacaron, Chacarron, Chacarron, ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus, alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron Chacarron, n', aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron

ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus
ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus, alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron, n', Chacarron,, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron

aluealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus, alsualsualualauusualulus ...ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus, alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarro (3x)

Dududadede dudadade do guduguda dubu Chacarron
Bana blue

Macarrón...

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron, aluealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus ...ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron Chacarron, n', Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron

Chacarron, Chacarron
Chacarron, Chacarron,,

ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus, alsualsualualauusualulus ...ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus,,, alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron Chacarron, n, Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron

ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus, alsualsualualauusualulus ...ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus

Dududadede dudadadedo guduguda dubu Chacarron
Bana blueendubu tu

Macarrón is a ro

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron, aluealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus ...ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron, n', Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron

this Is tranlated. I though it it was another launguage, but no. just gibberish.

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
hyperhammy said:
I'm not a big fan of death metal...
I don't like screaming in songs,
but that's just my opinion.
But even worse than metal is "Meat" Lady Gaga!
Now surely sir you cant put off the WHOLE genre of metal. Try some symphonic metal which has keyboards in it and is usually not so screamy.
try this

OT: anything rap/hip hop i absolutely hate and the majority of it sucks

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
Novskij said:
Wardnath said:
Novskij said:
no oneder said:
These guys:

I consider these guys good.

:D
Same.

In all fairness though, drone metal is disliked even by some metalheads. XD
It is difficult to appreciate.

I got into it in 5 minutes though.
I'm not that big a fan of Sunn 0))) personally, but I can appreciate what they're doing. It's good background music for gaming and whatnot, but I don't imagine I'd enjoy a live performance.

hyperhammy

Jan 4, 2010
ffxfriek said:
hyperhammy said:
Now surely sir you cant put off the WHOLE genre of metal. Try some symphonic metal which has keyboards in it and is usually not so screamy.
try this

That's pretty fucking awesome, know any more? :D

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
PurpleSky said:
Outright Villainy said:
PurpleSky said:
No need to get mad over my opinion, although you clearly are,bro
Your taste in music has nothing to do with it. You're looking down on people who enjoy it. Unless you're saying people shouldn't get mad at you for that, in which case I have no words for how unbelievably arrogant that is.
Sorry, I didn't mean to look down on people or seem arrogant.
Then no harm. Most reasonable people don't care if you don't like whatever kind of music they do, but it's easy to see why they'd get uppity if you attack them directly because of their taste. I don't think it was your intention now, I just think it was just a poor choice of words on your part.

In any case, I'm glad that's cleared up.

The Overmatt

Oct 4, 2008
Any of the Disney pop-tarts
90% of all rap and hip-hop
Insane Clown Posse
Deathcore
Brokencyde

...y'know what? How about we just say anything that girls age 10 - 20 listen to?

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
hyperhammy said:
ffxfriek said:
hyperhammy said:
try this

That's pretty fucking awesome, know any more? :D
epica their amazing. progressive metal a bit different though but great as heck!

dream theater progressive metal but FAR away from epica as their singing style and not as fast but still great on the ears

and symphony x is awesome too!

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Kids singing in church, banging on whatever they have, forgetting words (seriously? It's the same 10 words repeated over and over), off-tune, over some old-school tape deck track that has lots of hiss and feedback.

That's the worst music I've ever heard. Everyone who is listing some popular music you just happen to not like is a liar.

voetballeeuw

May 3, 2010
Well I had a band when I came into this thread but I chose to listen to the Brokencyde song. And I realized that nothing was worse than that crap.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
Z(ombie)fan said:
Death God said:
Any metal, rap, or.... yeah. Just metal and rap. Those are some of the worst music genres I've ever heard yet.
indeed.

the only song I liked out of either of those genres is Metallica's "The Call Of Ktulu" with Im must say is quite good.

the rest? fuck them. overrated.
I fully agree with that. Nothing good every happens with that music.

Hurbinshpluh

Sep 22, 2010
@hittite wha-wha? chacarron was/is awesome!
as for horrible, horrible music: karma chameleon - culture club, step by step - the new kids on the block, kesha, gaga, beiber, and any "pop" song, ever (from then to now).

Skeptic

Sep 1, 2010
Guffe said:
Poker face and everything else by lady G***!!!!

I just don't like the mainstream music of this time period.
I'm not too fond of it myself either, though I think that it's a huge improvement over r'n'b/hip-hop/latino-infused pop shit that was popular until some five years ago. Today's mainstream music is much more indie influenced so you can actually hear a decent pop tune from time to time.

OT: Anything from ABBA. Seriously, that's probably the most embarrassing bit of music history. Ever.

nightowl195

Sep 15, 2010
blue_guy said:
The Jesus and Mary Chain. Ask your dad if you have no idea what that is.
You're shitting me right? You think that's the worst music?

And it's funny that people are taking entire genres of music and saying they're shit. Metal isn't my cup of tea but I wouldn't call the entire genre shit for that. I probably just haven't found a metal band that really appeals to me. I do like some music with elements of metal in it though:

Tourette

Dec 19, 2009
Wing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef0M-u1D208&feature=related

She is so famous for being shit, she even has a South Park episode with her in it.

Turbo_Destructor

Apr 5, 2010
Rave music, like that shit they play at Defqon - not to mention people look like retards trying to dance the can-can.

METAL 4 LIFE \m/