Worst news channels?

Kevin Maccaull

Jul 7, 2010
Ok, I've been browsing the internet for awhile now, and I've seen alot of things come up about news stations. So, what is the most useless news station. I have heard fox news getting alot of crap about stuff. Although I don't quite know over what, over here I like our local fox news station.

Horizontalvertigo

Apr 2, 2008
Channel 7 news in Australia is pretty terrible, and channel 9 is only slightly better. The worst offenders in Australia aren't the channel's per se, but the current affair and commentary shows we have. They're a constant barrage of dumbed down problems, opinions and "edu-tainment" style stories that are passed off as real news, as fact, with a sly wink and a nudge. People watch these shows and think that that entitles them to have an expert opinion on a subject, damn any actual experts.

Fawful

Dec 7, 2010
Horizontalvertigo said:
The worst offenders in Australia aren't the channel's per se, but the current affair and commentary shows we have. They're a constant barrage of dumbed down problems, opinions and "edu-tainment" style stories that are passed off as real news, as fact, with a sly wink and a nudge. People watch these shows and think that that entitles them to have an expert opinion on a subject, damn any actual experts.
Dude, have you seen The Bolt Report? It's ACA/TT jacked up to 12 (bypassing 11 alltogether) with a huge right-wing bias. It's hilarious!