Worst possible time your controller has run out.

Ravenseeker

Jan 11, 2009
right at the beginning of a COD MW 2 match, had to sit beside my ps3 so it chrage while i was playing

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Guitar Hero, Just before a Solo.

Was in the yellow (im not that good on expert) anyway, Then *Blink* "Please reconnect controller", whilst watching my performance plummet.

squidbuddy99

Jun 29, 2009
In the middle of a TF2 game while playing Medic and healing my fellow teammate, my mouse runs out of batteries. I got a lot of rage for that.

Jorias

Dec 10, 2008
Mr Mc Twiggy said:
About to kill the final boss on Mass Effect when my controller ran out of batteries, just before the killing shot...thank god it pauses the game XD

Annoyed the heck out of me though cos i had to waste alot of time getting noew batteries...
Same thing happened to me, except i wasnt on the final shot i was midway thru killing him when the batteries ran out. At the time i didnt know what was going on cuz it was my friends Xbox and i didn't own one.

Mr Mc Twiggy

Jul 16, 2009
Jorias said:
Mr Mc Twiggy said:
About to kill the final boss on Mass Effect when my controller ran out of batteries, just before the killing shot...thank god it pauses the game XD

Annoyed the heck out of me though cos i had to waste alot of time getting noew batteries...
Same thing happened to me, except i wasnt on the final shot i was midway thru killing him when the batteries ran out. At the time i didnt know what was going on cuz it was my friends Xbox and i didn't own one.
Oh dear, it just annoyed me, but it must had shocked you cos you didn't know what was going on...:(

Rewold

Mar 18, 2010
I got three dudes beating me in Demon's Souls when my controller shuts down. Seems I forgot to put the cord on when the warning came up. The end result was not good.

pirate64

Jan 8, 2010
Me and some mates were playing monster hunterFU together. We were about to finally kill the last of two tigerex. and about a second before the last blow was delt (By me I may add) one of my mate's psp died on him. so the rest of us passed and he didn't. We had to do it all again just for him after he had charged up his psp.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
1 v 6 Clutch Situation - MW2 - Favela.

My team gave me nothing but shit for being "AFK", and wouldn't believe that I just lost charge. What was more annoying, was that they were all school friends, and wouldn't shut up about it for 3 fucking days.

Zackary Yakumo

Mar 29, 2010
quite frankly never on my console as im usually plugged in. But once i was playing Nazi Zombies on a friends xbpox while he was gone. i was reviving a fellow teammate when boom, controller dies. needless to say, i got yelled at by other player, but i didnt care. he was a douche anyways.

SalamanderJoe

Jun 28, 2010
Whilst mid a Super Street Fighter 4 tournament at Uni. I was against the best dude, and charged a full Focus Attack to hit on impact of Akuma's jump forward, my controller goes.

Now I cannot remember if the game paused or not but because he now saw what i was doing, he EX air double hadoukens me and I lose from chip damage....sigh...bloody controller.

OctalLord

May 20, 2010
Anytime during a fight in any fighting game.

You will be dead before you can even find the damned charger.

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
Don't have any of those moments, but one time when I was playing SWAT 4 Co-Op on my computer, just about to storm a room(I was to throw a tear gas grenade inside) my brother "accidentally" turns off my computer.

Nice

BoxCutter

Jul 3, 2009
Armored Prayer said:
In Gears 2 online Horde mode.

You stop but Locust Horde doesn't, damn wretches...
And when it happens in the 49th round it makes it all the more infuriating.

ShasoRmyr

Apr 12, 2010
Happens all the time to one of my friends when he plays his x-box. One of his controllers refuses to hold a charge. My worst was probably when I was playing Pokemon Yellow. I beat the final elite four and my finger went over the battery hatch one battery fell out. I was so mad.

Azure Sky

Dec 17, 2009
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on the Gamecube.

That really long ragetastic grinding level in space.
Finally get past the bit I died on 20+ times before.
I see the goal ring, can basically touch it.

...Wavebird goes dead, and I watch my character miss the platform and fall into the abyss.

Almost broke my controller that day. =(

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I almost always use a corded controller so I never really have this problem. It would be nice if wireless controllers gave you noticeable warnings before they crapped out in the middle of online games though :(