Worst spoilers people have told you

DuctTapeJedi

Nov 2, 2010
Snape kills Trinity with Rosebud.

For realz, though, I don't really have one. But my English teacher had the best spoiler story the other day. He and his wife went to see "A New Hope" for their first date, and just a few minutes in, he leans over and says "You know, Darth Vader is Sanskrit for dark father. That guy is totally the good guy's dad."

SovietX

Sep 8, 2009
Not really a spoiler. I told a friend I finally got Kick Ass on dvd. He said that Kick Ass loses his legs in the last fight. I watched the movie and it was big stinking lie. He lied about a spoiler but it still fucking spoiled it. Mainly because throughout the film I was wondering "When are his legs getting cut off?"

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
I think my friend telling me the entire ending to the final Harry Potter book wasn't so nice. especially after I told them not to...

Though I think that may have been karma for me accidentally spoiling Forest Gump for my brother. He hates me to this day for that.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
My uncle warned me not to use Aeris in FF7 because Sephiroth kills her at the end of disc 1.
Yeah...

I read a magazine article that spoiled the ending of The Sixth Sense and made no apologies claiming I should have seen it by now.

Feste the Jester

Jul 10, 2009
I had part of Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows spoiled for me

Snape is secretly a good guy

Citizen Kane and I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about.

Aleate

Mar 24, 2009
As I finished watching episode 22 of the first season of Clannad, my friend leans over from his laptop and goes:
"She dies you know?"
and I nearly leaned over and strangled him... I did actually put my hands around his neck and flex... shoulda kept going though.

THE M3RCENARY

May 23, 2010
Not really a spoiler but at the end of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Nia isn't even real.
Nia and Simon have just gotten married and she's like "KTHNXBAI".
I would have been like "***** I saved the universe for you!

I was dissapoint.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
This is going to sound REALLY, REALLY bad, but Aeris dying. I know most people already know that and it's no longer considered a spoiler, but this was YEARS ago. Final Fantasy VIII had just come out and gaming wasn't a mainstream hobby yet. I had borrowed the game from a classmate because I liked VIII so much. I told him Aeris was my favorite character and he said, "Oh yeah. She dies." I didn't believe him, or rather, I believed you could prevent it or bring her back. Yeah...

TioShard

Oct 14, 2009
My friends jerk of a brother told me who the killer was in Heavy Rain for absolutely no reason. I could still murder him for that.

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
Shirokurou said:
I once spoilered myself when I found out who killed Aizen in Bleach. Everybody knows by now I think, it's almost like a "Luke, I am your father"
You know Aizan isn't actually dead right?

And to the Heavy Rain thing I have read a bunch of things about it but still have yet to know who the killer is and that surprises me. But then again its mostly about the game play and how my friends think its a great movie.

Code Monkey

Mar 21, 2009
Me, as well as most of my friends, had the Bioshock twist spoiled for me. Also, nearly every plot point in Mass Effect 2.

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
believer258 said:
Bioshock's ending was spoiled by my little brother, who was playing through on easy while I had to go to work.

He then commenced to put the word "Would you kindly?" every time he asked me to do something. Needless to say, it didn't get done.
My friend is playing through bioshock right now I am making it a point to just say that before she does something but I have not said that I am referencing the game. But I did tell her a Man Chooses a slave obeys right before that

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Incorrect spoilers, I seem to get people telling me the wrong things about movies and books. So that I spend the whole think unessecarily worried that a favourite character will die at any moment.

pendragon177

Jul 12, 2009
LightspeedJack said:
What are the worst spoilers people have told you?

Just a week or so ago an asshole friend on xbox live told me that in Red Dead Redemption (MAJOR SPOILER AHOY):
John Marston dies at the end.
So what spoiler made you the most furious?
Pretty much exact same thing happened except it was a comment on a video all in caps just shouting.

Same thing happened to me in Fallout New Vegas as well. I haven't actually beaten the game yet to know if it was true but from the sounds of it, it was.

God I hate trolls.

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
Zero I don't care if they tell me what happens for instance I knew a lot about what was going to happen in Inception yet they still surprises me when they came up. Why the execution of it, nobody can explain how so and so dies like they show it or how so kills so like they show it. Though even if snape killed dumbledore was never revealed it would still be underwhelming.

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
llagrok said:
I don't see a lot of spoilers, really.

I did throw some major one piece spoilers to some people tho, that was hilarious.

no oneder said:
Most of them. All of them actually. Some big ones:
John Marston dies at the end of Red Dead Revolver.
Reznov ain't real.
Decard is a robot in Blade Runner. Or is him.
Rocky loses his last fight in Rocky VI.
Top of my head. I'll be sure to come back and edit s'mores.
Your Blade Runner "Spoiler" is subject to much debate and not set in stone. It's not a spoiler as much as it is a theory.
Whatever it may be it ruined the movie for me, especially when they tell you just before you see the movie.