Worst Story in a game Ever

Tentickles

Oct 24, 2010
AndrewF022 said:
Borderlands and Just Cause 2 are two fairly recent games with bad stories.. but never the less they ares till two awesome games.

Of course pretty much any game made before the 90's had a bad story (bar a few exceptions). But thats obviously not fair to criticize a NES/Master System game of having a bad story.
Yeah Just Cause 2 was pretty bad. I didnt care about the characters at all and just wanted to kill stuff.

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
Final Fantasy XII was pretty much Star Wars with magic

Vaan=Luke Skywalker, but more whiny and not important to teh story in any way shape or form
Ashe=PRincess Leia
Balthear=Han Solo (he even hada special ship)
Fran=Chewbacca (only hotter)
Cookie Cutter Blonde Chick=Obi Wan, as he was also straight laced and kept the main character in place

ANd then they all went off on a quest to fight the evil empire. THe End.

William MacKay

Oct 26, 2010
Officer Crayon said:
The thing that bugged me the most about the halo franchise is that after reach we beat the covenant in 1-2 weeks. somehow our technology of weapons has increased dramatically in the halo games, but how the hell did this happen in 2 weeks?
simple answer: wtf you talkin bout 2 weeks? it was about 14 years from Harvest to the Ark. the game campaign took a few weeks, but that was at the end of the war, years after Halo Reach, which was after Halo Wars. and the Spartan-II project started before the war, then the Spartan-III project after that.
OT: Final Fantasy 12. Its a good story basis. the main character doesnt give a shit about it though. he's just going along for the crack. he wants to be a sky pirate, and then finds a sky pirate so he hangs around with him. that was after the start, where he got dragged along by that girl. and i cant even remember what it was about...

Deathninja19

Dec 7, 2009
Legendairy314 said:
When I think about it, probably Duke Nukem.

In a nutshell: Aliens took hot chicks, kill aliens.
How is that not an awesome story, it's just what they do with that story that sucks.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Obviously, none of you have ever played Zero Wing. The story and translation were both so bad that they made the game legendary.