Worst Super Power Ever?

blobin

Dec 24, 2008
Not quite the Bruce Banner thread http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.113917?page=2

but more what would be the power you just wouldn't want or would be distinctively underwhelmed if u got it.

For me talking to animals would be pretty dissapointing, but then Flight just isn't unique anymore, and martial arts masters aren't exactly super heroes...

Kaijj

May 5, 2009
The power to make your eye brows grow into wings. But that might actually be awesome...

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
the ability to times any 2 numbers together in my head really fast...

but then, there are people that can do that O-o scary

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
Being superman would be pretty dissapointing, everyone and their mums have cryptonight. You can imagine some little 3 year old kid saying to superman "hey superman, wanna see something cool" then chasing him down the street with a handfull of cryptonight as superman runs away crying like a girl

Lazarus Long

Nov 20, 2008
Was it an issue of "What The?!" that had Sue Storm as the Visible Girl, able to make her skin transparent?

Talking to animals might not let you rule the world, but it would get you one of several great careers, and these days, job-finding is practically a super power.

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
EMFCRACKSHOT said:
Being superman would be pretty dissapointing, everyone and their mums have cryptonight. You can imagine some little 3 year oild kid saying to superman "hey superman, wanna see something cool" then chasing him down the street with a handfull of cryptonight as superman runs away crying like a girl
Yeah, but the last laugh's on them. Kryptonite is carcinogenic to humans. Just ask Lex.

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
Lazarus Long said:
Was it an issue of "What The?!" that had Sue Storm as the Visible Girl, able to make her skin transparent?

Talking to animals might not let you rule the world, but it would get you one of several great careers, and these days, job-finding is practically a super power.
What about that flaming guy who's skin painfully catches on fire?

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
ThrobbingEgo said:
EMFCRACKSHOT said:
Being superman would be pretty dissapointing, everyone and their mums have cryptonight. You can imagine some little 3 year oild kid saying to superman "hey superman, wanna see something cool" then chasing him down the street with a handfull of cryptonight as superman runs away crying like a girl
Yeah, but the last laugh's on them. Kryptonite is carcinogenic to humans. Just ask Lex.
Carcinogenic=big word that i don't understand

What if they were wearing rubber gloves.

Also, the power to levitate 2 inches above the ground and not move whilst doing it would be most usefull, yes it would

blobin

Dec 24, 2008
Kaijj said:
The power to make your eye brows grow into wings. But that might actually be awesome...

depends if they'd actually fly and not be ridiculously painful

Panken

May 23, 2009
ThrobbingEgo said:
Lazarus Long said:

That is the Venture Brothers.

Also, ability to make grass grow, just a little bit. Not alot, just a bit.

Lazarus Long

Nov 20, 2008
ThrobbingEgo said:
Lazarus Long said:
And I can only imagine the pain if Reed cramps up like I do when I stretch.

Datalord

Oct 9, 2008
The power to fart flames, that would suck, its like, thanks for the burrito, *fart noise*, OUCH, MY *SS, and you'd burn through your pants