Worst Surgery Ever: Man Sues Hospital For Implanting GPS

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Oh this so doesnt help the whole government conspiracy things that go on. Or just conspiracy theories in general.

Now I'm going to say that Hospitals arent this incompetent. Of course I knwo they are, but it helps me sleep at night and get through surgery of any kind anyhwere to know say that to myself. So I'm just going to say Pics or did not happen.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Why implant something in an armpit when they already have access to his sinuses? Those have been used for smuggling for centuries.

The Lost Big Boss

Sep 3, 2008
Joseph Manderley

"Ok, who the fuck ordered a GPS chip in some random dudes armpit?"
"We're supposed to keep this shit secret people!"

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
On one hand, how can someone wake up with an implanted GPS? What powers it?

On the other hand, how can someone claim that there is a GPS inside him? That's a pretty random device to have in the human body.

I applaud this man for figuring out a new way to sue hospitals.

Dec 27, 2010
FalloutJack said:
Yeesh. Hope it wasn't one of those BRIAN BLESSED nav-sats...
I am Dave! Yognaut!(?)

OT; I've seen Youtube comments that make more grammatical sense than that statement. It's weird that he found his armpit bloody (although he may even be lying about that), but it's doubtful that the US government are going to implant high-tech GPS tracking devices in the armpits of people going in for tonsil and sinuses surgery.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Somewhere in the world a newly formed dark and shady organization intent on ruling the world just fired the guy overseeing this doctor.

It sounds fishy. Why would a doctor go out and find a GPS to implant into the guy after the surgery? It sounds like a crazy guy complaining about alines putting tracking devices into him in his sleep.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Abandon4093 said:
That honestly reads as though a child was practicing his writing homework and his mother said, 'needs more commas'.
I remember when I was in preschool and was taught that a comma was a 'pause to take a breath'...

that guy is clearly choking. Or at least has some serious flu.

SMOT (slightly more on topic): man, I want a free GPS as well.

Sougo

Mar 20, 2010
Obviously fake.

Everybody knows that GPS tracking devices are planted up your ass, usually by E.Ts when they take you on-board their UFOs.

Seriously though, this lawsuit is so stupid that the hospital involved should sue him back for his damn organs, as they'd probably be made better use of by some other fellow who wasn't BATSHIT INSANE.

Also, all you need is a simple x-ray to solve this great mystery of the GPS implant.

Fearzone

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!
Dec 3, 2008
No, this is the worst surgery ever...

<a href=http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/08/23/2011-08-23_man_suing_doc_for_amputating_penis_signed_preoperation_consent_form_but_cant_rea.html?r=news/national>Man suing doc for amputating penis signed preoperation consent form but cant read

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
What a horrible future we live in!

Seriously, seems like a scam. Especially since conspiracy theorists have been alleging the same for years.

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
buy teh haloz said:
I think that GPS gave him issues with proper spelling and grammar. It looks like a 12 year old wrote this description.
This.

If you're gonna sue, get a lawyer first. Also, did he even use a GPS tracker to find the damn thing?

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
It'd be more likely to be an RFID chip, and those can be implanted with very little bleeding. Certainly not enough that he'd still be noticeably bleeding when he went to the bathroom after his sinus surgery. And it'd be in his hand, not his armpit.

Bento Box

Mar 3, 2011
At least Dr. Cat has the excuse of being a cat. [http://doctorcatmd.com/2011-04-29/doctor-cats-mistake]

Oilerfan92

Mar 5, 2010
"Doctor, we can still save his sinuses, but we risk doing damage to his spelling and grammar skills"

"DAMMIT !!! We don't have time for this !!! This mans sinuses are in danger. We need to go ahead, no mater the risk... May god have mercy on our souls".

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
If it's true, all the need to do is send a wireless update to it, to say:

"At the next junction, walk into heavy traffic and wait"

Problem solved.

Surely all anyone needs to do is put a hand on his armpit and feel for a huge solid lump?