Worst thing a member of your prefered sex has done to you

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
This thread is turning me asexual, I swear.

I have yet to be in any serious relationship (highschool romances don't tend to last long or work out in the long run), though I am planning on attempting at a maximum time in my freshman year of college. I'm glad I don't generally run with any of the "bad" crowds, and people tell me I'm a nice/handsome guy, so, whatever happens happens I suppose. Still, would rather avoid this copious amount of drama.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
NIL8 said:
Sacman said:
I know I've told this one before... but...

In highschool I told a girl I liked her and asked her out... first time I was stupid enough to do that, but I had self esteem then anyway... she said she'll think about it and told me to meet her in the parking lot after school, where she had her brother promptly kicked my shit in for a good ten minutes before he got bored and went off to do something else and she told me I was weird and not to talk to her again... Made me miss my bus...
these are the types of people I would generally associate with people from the "worst" category (convicted and possible criminals notwithstanding) as they think that the world will bow to them, and expect many things from people that only benefit them. I know you "liked" her, and that is nothing to be ashamed of (just if you thought that I doubted your choice in women) I mean even I have semi-fallen for those types of women. but that was before I realised their true colours, the fact that she made HER BROTHER to kick the shit out of you sugests that:
A: she made him do it using some sort of leverage
or B: she told him that you did something terrible to you and he (having the natural sibling protection mode [which I have]) believed it and got enraged and beat the living shit out of you.
Believe me when I say that this has happened to me before (but I was stronger than her friend) and It feels like shit standing there with her friend/relative at your feet in pain and her with the "You Fuck-head" look on her face.
on a side-note her friends parents had the tenacity to make me pay for the hospital bills after I broke a rib of the friends (I got 4 fractured fingers during the process aswell)
That is exactly why I never met anyone after school without my best friend there, he was protective because he knew I didn't like to fight and he loved fighting. That being said something like this did happen when my friend wasn't in school I was confronted by a guy who said something about his sister and him kicking my ass, no idea who he was, no idea who his sister was, I just walked away. Mentioned to my friends later a day later the guy came and apologized, no idea what happened but I have a feeling it may not have been strictly legal

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
The Dark Umbra said:
artanis_neravar said:
Whether it is as simple as refusing your advances or as hurtful as being left at the alter, I'm curious about peoples experiences.

For me:
First time I told a girl i liked her - It was in college (I never believed that high school romances last) she told me she needed to figure out how she felt and I was fine with that. It took her two months to tell me how she felt and during that time she was extremely flirty. She finally told me she didn't feel the same way (two months after I told her how I felt), and while I was confused I accepted it. The next day however I found out through facebook that she had met a guy a week after I told her I liked her and had waited the two months until he asked her out before she told me she didn't like me.
Thats terrible she did that to u.
I pretty much told her to fuck off, and stopped talking to her

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
artanis_neravar said:
Whether it is as simple as refusing your advances or as hurtful as being left at the alter, I'm curious about peoples experiences.

For me:
First time I told a girl i liked her - It was in college (I never believed that high school romances last) she told me she needed to figure out how she felt and I was fine with that. It took her two months to tell me how she felt and during that time she was extremely flirty. She finally told me she didn't feel the same way (two months after I told her how I felt), and while I was confused I accepted it. The next day however I found out through facebook that she had met a guy a week after I told her I liked her and had waited the two months until he asked her out before she told me she didn't like me.
Welcome to the female species.

Womplord

Feb 14, 2010
Umm... nothing has ever happened to me by a girlfriend. This is because I don't have any friends, let alone a girlfriend.

PSIcho2468

Mar 18, 2011
Shit I really feel bad for you guys. I'm starting to have more reasons to not get a girlfriend. (One being that I'm still in high school and that shit won't work.) For reasons like what has been given, especially those in school environments, I'm glad I go to an all boys school.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
She accused me of stalking her sister. Wasn't nearly as bad as the stuff I've read here, though. And I kind of had it coming; wasn't stalking anybody, but I was being clingy after the breakup and I guess she felt that it was the best way to get rid of me. Also, the sister is a compulsive liar.