Worst username you've ever seen.

o_O

Jul 19, 2009
My current name. No, really. I'm not even trying to do some overdone joke either. It probably doesn't help that I'm referring to conventions rather than style.

My reasoning being that it being an emoticon, there is really no way to pronounce it. I've been called "face", "eyes", "what the fuck guy", "*wtf* guy" "weirded-out guy" "oh, oh", "ooh, ooh", and all kinds of other similar stuff. I usually end up telling people to call me Googly-eyes when speaking and keep o_O when typing.

Basically, as far as the purpose of names goes, you can't get much worse than a name that forces others to make up one for you.

And I don't quite get why people hate crests so much (lI_Name_Il). They are only annoying when:

A) On places like Steam where an infinite amount of people can be called the exact same thing;
B) Are excessive (crest is longer than the name);
C) They are already using numbers to differentiate themselves.

The crest things just lets you actually use the name you want to for services that have a single name policy.

May 28, 2009
My favourite was thelivingaidz, who then changed his name to "your mums dog".

It's sad, because I actually liked the first one.

Zaksav91 said:
I'm annoyed when someone has a very Leet clan name. -_-
Mine is simply "CLAN".

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Okay, there's this jerk on the Escapist named "4thegreatergood." The hell is that? What does that even mean? Soon as I find this guy...
Now for the serious one. I saw one that said "your mom" or something along those lines.

Nukey

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2009
Any combination of a verb/adjective with a noun, i freaking hate those!

Svizzara

Mar 18, 2009
I really hate all the usernames that are similar to:

xXMP5K1LL37Xx
zZPWN3DUN00BZz
PR0455451N

Unoriginal, and most of the time, they can't live up to their usernames.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
RAND00M said:
Guitarmasterx7 said:
Those generic xX(Darkness/shadow/demon/soul/death/blood ect.) (Killer/assassin/sniper/some emo anime character/shadow/demon)Xx
I guess you don´t like xXhazyshadowXx.
No one does. ._.
/Fake Sob

OT: I try not to judge based upon usernames (As I would hope the rest of you do as well)
but some get a tad repetitive.
By which I mean: anything involving the words "Elite" and "Sniper"