Worst username you've ever seen.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
I once saw this pair of kids on CoD4 for PS3 with the usernames "XBOXSUXBALZ" and "XBOXSUXDICK" or something like that. At least they were doing a pretty good job otherwise I probably would have just left.

Also, anything with the xX...Xx. It's just stupid. Oh and ChromeWarriorXIII. A chrome warrior? How is that at all practical?

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Any of them that were against the rules. Too many to remember any now...
Or how about Sgdfhf Gh? It was a warrior from Guild Wars.
And it was my best character...

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
My friends gamer tag: ThrobbingBlack

There's a story behind this but i would rather not tell it.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
AsthmaticPsycho said:
I have a tiny nitpick about when people don't use capital letters in their username. I get how in some of them, it makes sense to do it that way, but for others it seems lazy.

Though I admit that's more me being a grammar Nazi, rather than there being a problem with their username
lowercase is the anti-CAPSLOCK. I usually try to use good punctuation/capitalisation, but it's worse when they don't use CamelCase when it's all one word as we get humorous examples such as "penisland" instead of Pen Island (I do realise that I don't use CamelCase in my username). Since I do quite a bit of programming I know how annoying ambiguous a lack of capitalisation can be.

OT: My friend has a PSN username along the lines of "IS0635" I really need to ask him why. Of course my own PSN ID is "Freemind62" which is guilty of the sin of adding random letters to things (in this case a cheat code from Enter the Matrix)

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
Worst one was when I was playing Half-Life 2 Deathmatch, and I got killed by "Some Guy". I hate that guy for having that name, because I wanted that name.

DuplicateValue

Jun 25, 2009
Edzor said:
For me it must be...

sgtjawa!

Just a guy that posted a thread on the Escapist forums the other day...
Poor guy didn't master the fine art of pressing the search button :(
For me it must be...

Edzor!

Just a guy that commented on a thread on the Escapist forums the other day...
Poor guy didn't realize that wittiness can't disguise a douche. :(

Professor M

Jul 31, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
AsthmaticPsycho said:
I have a tiny nitpick about when people don't use capital letters in their username. I get how in some of them, it makes sense to do it that way, but for others it seems lazy.

Though I admit that's more me being a grammar Nazi, rather than there being a problem with their username
lowercase is the anti-CAPSLOCK. I usually try to use good punctuation/capitalisation, but it's worse when they don't use CamelCase when it's all one word as we get humorous examples such as "penisland" instead of Pen Island (I do realise that I don't use CamelCase in my username). Since I do quite a bit of programming I know how annoying ambiguous a lack of capitalisation can be.

OT: My friend has a PSN username along the lines of "IS0635" I really need to ask him why. Of course my own PSN ID is "Freemind62" which is guilty of the sin of adding random letters to things (in this case a cheat code from Enter the Matrix)
*Grammar five*

My friend's username is currently "I Just Let Rip"

He seems to have the mind of a child

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
straetthuggninnigga (sic)

The best part? dude was a ten year old black kid who spoke in such a manner that when I said "Sup Riley?" and refused to refer to him as anything else, everyone else got the boondocks reference and laughed.

then we murdered him. to death. with a monster truck (saints row 2 multiplayer)

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
I usually get annoyed with those "[insert show/game]RULEZZZ"-names. But "Vkmies" Is pretty horrible as well.

Feb 8, 2009
Sven und EIN HUND said:
AeroZeppelinSevenfold said:
My username is the worst username I have ever seen.

I think it's pretty cool, references 3 awesome bands... Unless Aero Zeppelin is referencing the Nirvana song and not Led Zep and Aerosmith, in which case it's only 2 awesome bands.. Nirvana and a7x. But anyway I digress
Actually, It references Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, and Avenged Sevenfold. I came up with it for my rock band band name, because my friends wouldn't take it unless A7X was involved, so I did it. And it sounds awesome. (I think)

To stay on topic, anything with cuss words, or "your mom" is pretty stupid.

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
xxNARUTO_IS_AWESOMExx

It violates ever single one of the user name rules (that I can remember,at least)

PieMaker

Oct 7, 2008
TheNamlessGuy said:
RossyB said:
A guy called AdolphHitler111 on youtube. he kept making comments on every Obama related video that Obama was a nazi etc. etc.
Oooh, did you call Godwin's law?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=godwin%27s+law

OT: Anything with xX[name]Xx or something like ImSoAwesome.
Or people called "Your Mom" in Counterstrike.
"You Killed Your Mom"

... bastards
The same thing could be done in medal of honor: allied assault...

... and of course there was someone running around called "yourself, you're so stupid!". needless to say they weren't any good at the game or died on purpose to give the joke message: "You just killed yourself, you're so stupid!"

Immobile

Oct 24, 2009
I played on a TF2 server with God.
He sucked.

false advertising sucks.

people who use numbers for letters suck.