Worst Video Game Endings

Mr. Fister

Jun 21, 2008
I'd say any game that ends on a lame cliffhanger or sequel hook. Good god, are those annoying. I don't care if that means there's a chance there will be another game at some point down the line, it doesn't change the fact that my craving for resolution has been left high and dry.

Thankfully, this phenomenon is mostly limited to shooters at the moment.

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
I'm not sure it will qualify as the worst, but I just finished Saints Row 2 and I couldn't help but say "that's it?" Besides a stupid helicopter section, all I did was run past Vogel's 5 guys and shoot him with a rocket and then cue credits...

I'm just very meh about the whole, even though the game up to that point was a lot of fun.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Bioshock 1's good ending. It was to good. Don't ask me how it is to good it just is.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
I'll say Metal Gear Solid II. I just stopped caring after a while, it was so fucking ridiculous.

prince_xedar

Aug 25, 2010
Irriduccibilli said:
Killzone 3... nuff said
"How many people did we kill?"
END GAME!
Its so anticlimatic, and it still amnages to have a secret ending to tack on the possiblity of a sequel

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
ZeZZZZevy said:
Fallout 3 before they fixed it. (the fact that they had to fix it is proof of its quality)
For fucks sake, this. That ending pretty much ruined the whole game for me, and that's a feat.

Also, Final Fantasy X-2, although that game was shit from beginning to end.