Worst week of your life

KiruTheMant

Nov 2, 2009
Ttitle explains it,I say this because,well,this week,I've had 2 colds,a headache every day,had to move my mothers house while she,my older brother,and my ***** of a sister sat down and played video games,Got my hand slammed in a car door, got mauled by my cats,now have several days of schoolwork to catch up on,got HIT BY A CAR and the driver just drove away afterwards,and have been kicked in the nuts by a lujmberjack with a full bladder,so I ended up pissing my pants in the fetal position. So yeah,Worst week of my life,and most of this has happened in the past 2 days. So the discusion value is,what is the worst week of your life you remember?

INB4 My week was worse than yours,seriously,no flamewars.

EDIT:

KiruTheMant said:
Marter said:
One of the weeks last summer. My mother decided to get drunk, invite someone over to the house, sleep with him while we were still there.

She was engaged to someone else at the time. This was 3 days before my birthday.

Then, on my birthday, nothing special happened, and I still wasn't speaking to her.
Thank you for reminding me of one namely hellish moment when I had to box my mothers sex toy collection barehanded.

The china took 2 boxes,her toys took 4.

Eren Murtaugh

Jul 31, 2010
My worst week ever... I was diagnosed with Severe Depression, my best friend told me he might die, I was dumped for another dude, my apartment burned down, and I found out my girlfriend had been cheating on me the whole time.

Glamorgan

Seer of Light
Aug 16, 2009
Sleekgiant said:
Pretty much all weeks suck for me, I have so little to live for.
Family? Friends? Loved ones? Those seriously impressive badges?

No matter what you say, there is always one thing. You just have to find it.

Glamorgan

Seer of Light
Aug 16, 2009
Timotei said:
KiruTheMant said:
and have been kicked in the nuts by a lujmberjack
Was he wearing womens' clothes?
This calls for a song!
<youtube=QUkqqkbtSeY&feature=related>
This has to be one of the greatest songs of all time.

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
Glamorgan said:
Sleekgiant said:

Family sucks, parents fight every day; have no friends due to being an ass; loved ones, what is this???? Badges = meh

Only thing I have is prospects of a job that pays a rather nice salary, that is all.

The_Healer

Jun 17, 2009
Wow you guys really do lead depressing lives.

My worst week was when I only won $10 dollars on a scratchie.
10 Dollars!? Rip off of the life time. I had to go to the store to collect it and everything.

Glamorgan

Seer of Light
Aug 16, 2009
Sleekgiant said:
Glamorgan said:
Sleekgiant said:

Family sucks, parents fight every day; have no friends due to being an ass; loved ones, what is this???? Badges = meh

Only thing I have is prospects of a job that pays a rather nice salary, that is all.
Okay, I'm sure that you do have some friends, and maybe a girl, or guy, that you are interested in.

And what is this?!
I would kill for those badges! The Forum Inferno is insanely hard to get! And Cyber Celeb isn't much easier.

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
Worst week I had was a couple years ago. My great uncle had died and I was asked along with my brother to be a pallbearer. It was my first funeral, so not a particularly pleasant experience. The very next day, on our way to see my grandma in the hospital, a friend of mine was hit and killed by a transport right in front of me.

Sleekgiant

Jan 21, 2010
Glamorgan said:
Sleekgiant said:
Glamorgan said:
Sleekgiant said:

Okay, I'm sure that you do have some friends, and maybe a girl, or guy, that you are interested in.

And what is this?!
I would kill for those badges! The Forum Inferno is insanely hard to get! And Cyber Celeb isn't much easier.
No friends and no one I want. Celeb is easy if you post like a madman.

Eren Murtaugh

Jul 31, 2010
You're very anti social. I somehow find it hard to believe that someone as pretty as you is without friends tho. And everyone's family fights. Some more than other... I hate my father.. But anyway. Look at the bright side in life. We're all amazing people. We just have to want to amaze.

Paulie92

Mar 6, 2010
Sleekgiant said:
Glamorgan said:
Sleekgiant said:

Make people dance for your amusement, it's what got me through highschool, eventually introducing me to my now very close group of friends consisting of about 3-4 people

Sleekgiant

Jan 21, 2010
Paulie92 said:
Sleekgiant said:
Glamorgan said:
Sleekgiant said:

Make people dance for your amusement, it's what got me through highschool, eventually introducing me to my now very close group of friends consisting of about 3-4 people
I'm done with high school and nearly done with college, then I'll have a job and thats about it.

Paulie92

Mar 6, 2010
Sleekgiant said:
Paulie92 said:
Sleekgiant said:
Glamorgan said:
Sleekgiant said:

I'm done with high school and nearly done with college, then I'll have a job and thats about it.
Yeah I've finished High School too it doesn't much help if there isn't a handy pool of idiots lying around. You should read Nietzche (I think that's how you spell it) always handy when you hate everything (particularily Thus spake Zarathustra)

Ryuo

Dec 5, 2009
I cannot honestly say I had a worse week. However the Year of 2007 (Coincidentally the year I found the Escapist, I regret not signing up then) Holds the honor of the 'Worst ___ Ever' in my life.
I got an apartment with my two cousins. All good for the month of January. Feb rolls around. Lost my Job. Spend all my time looking for jobs, none arise. One of my cousins quit. Now the bitchy one pays the bills, while I drive him to work. Neither of them are very tidy, or really responsible (I'm not a beacon either, but at least I'm organized) Food ran low, I lost almost 30 pounds (starting my now standard joke about starvation dieting). Due to flaring ego clashes, no one was bothering cleaning up the place. Not fun in the least. While I am not blameless, It doesn't stop this from being the worst year of my life.

EDIT: This nightmare came to a close Nov 21st when the lease ran out. I had to clean the apartment and spit-shine it to get the deposit back, which I got all but 20$ of because I forgot to clean part of the oven.

Sleekgiant

Jan 21, 2010
Paulie92 said:
Sleekgiant said:
Paulie92 said:
Sleekgiant said:
Glamorgan said:
Sleekgiant said:

Yeah I've finished High School too it doesn't much help if there isn't a handy pool of idiots lying around. You should read Nietzche (I think that's how you spell it) always handy when you hate everything (particularily Thus spake Zarathustra)
I might do that since the courses I have are way to easy, also this has turned into a baww thread for me now.

Michael Dagastino

Feb 22, 2010
KiruTheMant said:
Ttitle explains it,I say this because,well,this week,I've had 2 colds,a headache every day,had to move my mothers house while she,my older brother,and my ***** of a sister sat down and played video games,Got my hand slammed in a car door, got mauled by my cats,now have several days of schoolwork to catch up on,got HIT BY A CAR and the driver just drove away afterwards,and have been kicked in the nuts by a lujmberjack with a full bladder,so I ended up pissing my pants in the fetal position. So yeah,Worst week of my life,and most of this has happened in the past 2 days. So the discusion value is,what is the worst week of your life you remember?
Great Grandpa (whom i was very close to) died, I was diagnosed with depression, girlfriend cheats on me and dumps me, and tells me how often she'd go out and have fun without me while we were dating (like getting high, drunk, laid, stoned, or any combination of the sort) Stopped going to my college classes (ended up having to withdraw from my college) hated my job. and when i wanted to talk to my "friends" about what's been going on, most didn't bother listening DESPITE ME HAVING LISTENED AND HELPED ALL OF THEM WITH THEIR TRAGEDIES!!!!! (still a little sore on that one) All of this just last march.

Or (cause i cant decide)

the one week 3 years ago where i was in an accident, and i hit my head hard enough to damage the part of my brain where my personality is, and things have been fucked up since then.

Im sorry to what has happened to you though. If you want a stranger to talk to, feel free to message me here. Im on almost daily.