Would you date a fictional character?

Kakashi on crack

Aug 5, 2009
Probably Cecillia from Rune Factory 2 (she's grown up in the second one)

I'd probably accompany her to Florence Italy, where we would enjoy the view, and the finer parts of the area.

The ivoryknight

Jul 23, 2010
Indeed i would id say sarah kerrigan from star craft PRE zerg bullcrap... not saying shes ugly in post... i just dont want to get eaten >>.... Or......Ivy from Soul caliber NIIIIIICE!! dont know where i would take em.....maybe take kerrigan our for some long range zerg hunting/nuking? Ivy.....hmmm maybe look at a nice painting perhaps the mona lisa then buy it then destroy it she seems like that kind of girl

FieryTrainwreck

Apr 16, 2010
Same answer as last time:

And, just like last time, a bit of advice: if you've even the slightest doubt as to whether or not you've a good enough body to cosplay as Leeloo, you don't.

Apr 5, 2009
Is that even a question?! Of course I would! I'd date Elmindreda 'Min' Farshaw from the Wheel of Time series. She's just so awesome, and Robert Jordan describes her pretty much as my ideal woman! I'd take her to the Age of Legends, from that book, so we could both see it. For her scholarly desires, and my.. Wanting to know what the fuck some of the things they said were.

I am a bad person.. >.>;;

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
Not only I would, I fantasise about that shit.
It would be Alyx from Half life, I reckon we'd get along.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I would date Rukia from Bleach if I ever got a chance, for some reason I favor her over all the other women in that series just because she's so cute and oddly likable while still being strong and independant.

I would also date Ashley from Mass Effect for a similar reason, though preferably after she gets over her trust issues with aliens (which is something she can totally do) because I like her tough attitude and strong convictions and sense of humor.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
I'd date Marigold from Questionable Content. We'd catch a movie or something, and I guess we'd eat sushi (though I'd prefer not to eat something that's so tricky to eat).

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Ooooh, I have a massive list of fictional girls who, if they were real, I would want to date. Surprisingly, these don't include your standard generic 'busty babes' like the DoA girls, Tekken girls, Bayonetta, Lara Croft, etc. Here are just a few of the girls who are in that list.

- April Ryan (The Longest Journey). Seriously, I would marry her if she was real. A strong realistic female character, down-to-earth, sarcastic and with a good personality, and also very, very attractive. The guys at Funcom did a great job in making a good character, rather than the generic female character every other developer makes...

- Rikku (FFX/X-2). She's funny and quirky as hell, and cute. And those green swirly Al-Bhed eyes are oddly enough really attractive to me...

- Paine and Lulu (FFX/X-2). Both dark and mysterious. Both goth girls. Both attractive. What more needs to be said here?

- Any character ever played by Zooey Deschanel. Do I even need to explain?

- Any character ever played by Felicia Day. See above.

- Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter). Very attractive, and as crazy and quirky as a box full of magical Mexican jumping beans. And she's Irish. Any girl with an Irish accent instantly equals sexy voice, and instant turn-on for me :D.

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
Alyx. I don't have to say the game she is from, you know.

Actually I would probably go out with 95% of the girls in videogames, at least on a first date.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
actually I'm designing a game and one of the protagonist is a character based off of my current girlfriend. So yes I would dater her.

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
The Hairminator said:
I wouldn't really date any fictional character, but I wouldn't turn down a one night stand with Heather from Silent Hill 3. She would be too emotionally messed up and have too frightening dark powers to keep around, though :/
Fine, but Harry's mine.