Would You Rather?

Mr Metzger

May 26, 2010
Me and my mate from work always play the would you rather game. Some of them or simple while some can be quite vulgar (but hilarious).

Something like, "Would you rather fight 20 duck sized horses or one horse sized duck?"

What is the most thought provoking "would you rather" that you can think of?

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
WoW Killer said:
Sweet! Boobs on the Escapist!

I can die a happy man.

OT: Would you rather go to Heaven and spend eternity with a bunch of old people in white robes, or go to Hell and have a pineapple shoved up your ass?

Esotera

May 5, 2011
There is an unknown stranger and your favourite pet drowning in a lake and you can only rescue one - which one do you choose?

That duck-sized horse/horse-sized duck is amazing...that can be my new go-to riddle.

ClockworkPenguin

Mar 29, 2012
I think I could handle 20 duck sized horses. Being duck sized, they lose their main weapon of being able to trample me or kick my head off. Now it is I who performs the kicking MU HA HA HA!

A horse sized duck, on the other hand, would be terrible to behold.

Would you rather take an exam dominated or coursework dominated academic course.

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
Esotera said:
There is an unknown stranger and your favourite pet drowning in a lake and you can only rescue one - which one do you choose?
No! We are not starting that again!

Funny, the captcha is asking me "coke or pepsi?" That isn't a very hard question, captcha.

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Mr Metzger said:
Me and my mate from work always play the would you rather game. Some of them or simple while some can be quite vulgar (but hilarious).

Something like, "Would you rather fight 20 duck sized horses or one horse sized duck?"

What is the most thought provoking "would you rather" that you can think of?
20 duck-sized horses. Damn, a horse-sized duck scares me.

Actually...If you think about it..

It would be AWESOME.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
I read this as an example on a board game version of this:

Would you rather have cheated and no one ever found out about it or have everyone think you cheated though you never did?

This can be for relationship cheating or otherwise. I'll leave such up to you.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Ducks are bastards, and fight dirty, so I'd probably pick the horses.

I'm not good at this.

Oh, I've got a somber one.

If you were involved in a horrible accident that left you in a coma for, say, a decade, would you rather die in the coma or wake up, ten years later, and need to go through extensive physical therapy, trauma counseling, etc. and basically need to start your entire life anew because you likely wouldn't have a job, home, or personal family any longer?

Hjalmar Fryklund

May 22, 2008
Realitycrash said:
Actually...If you think about it..

It would be AWESOME.
I second this notion. Onward, to Lappland!

EDIT: Might as well add this in while I am at it...

WoW Killer said:
Unless you fancy the idea of risking a warning, you might want to spoiler that.

In any case, I would choose the mermaid as I'd go crazy if I didn't have any to talk to on the island. She would also be very helpful with catching fish and other types of seafood.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
ClockworkPenguin said:
I think I could handle 20 duck sized horses. Being duck sized, they lose their main weapon of being able to trample me or kick my head off. Now it is I who performs the kicking MU HA HA HA!
Naturally, you would keep the last one alive as a pet.

OT: Urethral injection or this suppository?

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Esotera said:
How is that thought provoking?

I'd get my pet out, aint my fault some stupid arse managed to get him/herself stuck in a lake and I certainly aint watching my pet drown.

On Topic.....

Your local cafe has run out of cake and pie....

Your only choices are croissant or dry as feth scone....

(not exactly thought provoking but it happened when my wife dragged me into town for a coffee yesterday).

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
Would you rather have sex with a whale or kill Bambi?

No wait, would you rather fight a tiger with while wearing boxing gloves that are fisted puppies OR run half naked through a luxurious hotel while having sex/using a sex doll/toy that is full of/has been covered with shaving foam, razor blades and lemon juice?

wottabout

May 4, 2011
Mr Metzger said:
If I had 20 duck-sized horses of both sexes, I could breed them and sell them! After I defeat them in the fight, of course.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
"Would you rather fight 20 duck sized horses or one horse sized duck?"

1 Horse-sized duck - Cuz EPIC
---------
Would you rather marry a woman who was smarter than you or stronger than you?

Smarter Than Me
---------
Mermaid or Reverse Mermaid?
Mermaid - top half is all I need.
---------
Would you rather go to Heaven and spend eternity with a bunch of old people in white robes, or go to Hell and have a pineapple shoved up your ass?

Heaven. Duh? (weird question)
---------
Would you rather die but one of your loved ones live, or live and one of your loved ones die?

Die.
---------

Pet. - Strangers are irrelevent to me.
---------
Would you rather take an exam dominated or coursework dominated academic course.

Fuuuu....Exam dominated. Less work, more studying. Procrastination is less likely to destroy me.
---------
"coke or pepsi?"

Coke.
---------
Would you rather have cheated and no one ever found out about it or have everyone think you cheated though you never did?

Son of a.... Cheated. I rather punish myself for SOMETHING, than be punished by everyone for nothing.
---------
If you were involved in a horrible accident that left you in a coma for, say, a decade, would you rather die in the coma or wake up, ten years later, and need to go through extensive physical therapy, trauma counseling, etc. and basically need to start your entire life anew because you likely wouldn't have a job, home, or personal family any longer?

Wake up.
Always.
I will survive.
No mortal concerns will deter me.
---------
Your local cafe has run out of cake and pie....
Your only choices are croissant or dry as feth scone....

croissant
---------
Would you rather have sex with a whale or kill Bambi?

Whale.
---------
would you rather fight a tiger with while wearing boxing gloves that are fisted puppies OR run half naked through a luxurious hotel while having sex/using a sex doll/toy that is full of/has been covered with shaving foam, razor blades and lemon juice?

@_@....
Fight the tiger.

nolongerhere

Winter is coming.
Nov 19, 2008
20 duck-sized horses. I could pick one up, and use it to bludgeon its own kind, which would be beautiful.

Would you rather have eyelashes for teeth, or teeth for eyelashes?

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
would you rather loose your memory every 24 hours or be omniscient?

the 20 duck sized horses, my grandparents had ducks and i had to fight one of those fuckers who got loose when i was little. i got my ass handed to me.