WoW advice

Deathsane

Dec 3, 2009
So i recently took a break from WoW because I was tired of being hacked (I know it was my fault for going on a scetchy site). and I later found the keylogger and got rid of it using malware and I finally reaquire my account, and what do you know my email gets changed again so I cannot login so I check my PC for viruses spyware and the test finishes and there is nothing.

So does anybody know of any other way they could of obtained my information?

and fyi they will not stop stealing a frozen account with no game time, why would they want it then?

the only thing I can think of is that my email address is compromised or something.

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
I'm not sure. I had the same problem when my PC crashed and I had to have it replaced, I couldn't log on to my steam account because it didn't recognise my e-mail address. I lost the Orange Box and the original L4D that day, I was not a happy bunny.

My only advice would be to contact Blizzard about it, and if you want to pursue it further, try and look up somebody with the technical skill to solve the problem. I know that isn't much, but it's what I would do in the situation.

master m99

Jan 19, 2009
i had that once to , what i did was get one of the authenticators , it was £12 and made me unhackable, granted the £12 was a bit of cash but i feel it was worth it. unfortunantly that didnt fix the prob wholy i never got hacked again , but my comp died from the inside out and i had to have my friend ress it by whiping my hard drive and reinstalling windows adn all the drivers needed to run my pc =S

oh also if you can request a new password but dont go to you e mail to ind it, this will stop them from getting your new password while you speak to blizzard about it , alternativly you could ask blizz o lock your account but be warned they took a week to unlock mine for me once i asked them to (god dam costimer service)