WoW Player Hits Level 60 Without Picking a Faction

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
I'm impressed, imagine the amount of times he would've had to abandon Herbalism to still get XP. Either way good on him, that was a good job.

Mortamus said:
with the Bloodsail Buccaneers. Anyone will tell you how insanely long just getting to Friendly takes.
I did it back when guards were actually killable, then Cata and MoP happened. They need to buff the rep you get for killing them.

Groxnax

Apr 16, 2009
Jman1236 said:
Anyone reminded of the south park episode where because of am overpowered griefer, stan and the gang leveled grinded by staying the forest killing boars?

*Raises hand*

I did.

Jeeze give this guy an achievement.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
The accumulated filth of all their raiding and PvP will foam up about their waists and all the Alliance and Horde will look up and shout "Join us!"

...and I'll /whisper, "lolno."

Oroboros

Feb 21, 2011
I remember something similar recently on Star Trek Online, where someone raised their Romulan character to max level in defiance of the stupid railroaded in 'alliance' Romulan characters are forced into either with the Federation or Klingons. Granted, it's a lot easier to get to level 50 in STO than it is to level 60 in WoW, but for someone who personally hated what Crytpic did to the Romulans, I have a lot of respect for that.