WoW Players Raise $34.6k to Fight Blood Cancer

Sedina

Jan 8, 2009
/applaud It's good to see that there are still a few good people still on WoW

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
thejaoodmaster said:
o_O? It's surprising that MMORPG gamers have time to even get out their credit cards.
Not to be a total jackass, but.... the only bloody reason I can surmise is that WoWers donated on the unlikely chance that they would get laid with the girl in the picture.

"oh thank you, you generous young sire, shall I bequeath you with a sword of alacrity for payment?"

"oh no, by all means your kiss will suffice"
You know, some of us DO have free time :p

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Samah said:
Greyhawk said:
"Man, this would have tied in perfectly to that whole "Corrupted Blood" WoW "epidemic" that attracted the interest of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) a while back."
I remember that, that was completely awesome. Way better than the stupid zombie plague pre-WotLK. :)

Also, the article poster is a dirty Alliance player!
/wrath
Phear my orc 'lock goodness! ;)
/lifebloom
/kek

ForrestDixon

Jan 9, 2009
WoW thats cool, Im glad that somthing really good came out of WoW. I now want an account to be apart of that community just so that I could say we did it.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
Was this a strictly US thing? because i didn't hear about it, and i quite frequently go on the WoW site when i'm not playing (Alliance, bitches! Hoooo! *but really regrets not rolling undead...*)

But yeah, just shows you that the WoW community isn't at majority a seething hive of zombified idiots with nothing better going on in their lives.

We genuinely do tend to care about the state of the world when we're not(and often while we are) playing.