Wrath of the Lich King Cinematic

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
sammyfreak post=9.69175.652362 said:
Ultrajoe post=9.69175.652236 said:
'You Shall Be King'

Or

"HOLY SHIT DO WE HAVE TO FIGHT THAT DRAGON?" Said by every WoW player upon viewing the cinematic.
Dude, we already beat one already, albeit a little smaller be Frost Wrymns are off the list ;)
Have you played WC3?

Not your average frost wyrm.

Neurotischism

Aug 21, 2008
Ultrajoe post=9.69175.655158 said:
sammyfreak post=9.69175.652362 said:
Ultrajoe post=9.69175.652236 said:
'You Shall Be King'

Or

"HOLY SHIT DO WE HAVE TO FIGHT THAT DRAGON?" Said by every WoW player upon viewing the cinematic.
Dude, we already beat one already, albeit a little smaller be Frost Wrymns are off the list ;)
Have you played WC3?

Not your average frost wyrm.
Yeah, the wyrm from the trailer is apparently called Sindragosa, the Frost Queen. Looks like the scene from the cinematic is also in game as well.

http://www.worldofraids.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18193
http://www.worldofraids.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=2491&catid=newimages

Tanthalos

Mar 25, 2008
Kagrath post=9.69175.652206 said:
Winter is coming. (10 points to anyone who can name that quote)
Hurray for a Game of Thrones!

Anyhow...wow. Blizzard has done an exceptional job with this trailer.

As for the expansion I am unsure if I will end up caring. I am a slow player who hasn't done any of the major raids that were available in the base game yet, let alone anything like Illidan or Qualthas (sp?). I just keep falling further and further behind, ah well.

Though if the music in the game will be anything like it is in the trailer I will have to buy the soundtrack.

RidleyValiant

White Knight
Nov 12, 2007
Oh I'm so looking for to kicking his arse ... and his dragons ...

I do agree this needed a tagline though.

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
Tanthalos post=9.69175.655391 said:
Kagrath post=9.69175.652206 said:
Winter is coming. (10 points to anyone who can name that quote)
Hurray for a Game of Thrones!

Anyhow...wow. Blizzard has done an exceptional job with this trailer.

As for the expansion I am unsure if I will end up caring. I am a slow player who hasn't done any of the major raids that were available in the base game yet, let alone anything like Illidan or Qualthas (sp?). I just keep falling further and further behind, ah well.

Though if the music in the game will be anything like it is in the trailer I will have to buy the soundtrack.
Yeah...that's a problem they're going to have to fix. Especially if they keep up with that 'expansion a year' program. There was however mention of putting a set level system where by you can create a new character at X level and play from there. However, it would probably be only for players who already have maximum or at least level 60/70 characters. So again, that isn't really helpful for new players, although the easing of the leveling process at lower levels has made things a little better, still takes a while though.

Sib

Dec 22, 2007
Trailer is very cool, absolutely epic to be fair. Pity that in-game the dragon will be lacklustre, use the same few moves again+again AND AGAIN (coz it will take yonks to kill him) but hey, that's what you get with MMO's. Epic cinematics, meh gameplay.

Reep

Jul 23, 2008
Blizzard makes virtual crack, no matter how many times you don't want to play, something like this comes along.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Great vid...but not gonna entice me to play the game. Although it does show that you could probably make an awesome CGI movie out of warcraft which would be pure epic.

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
Ivoryagent post=9.69175.657623 said:
Nope, not impressed.

I don't care if they can make kick-ass cinematics, Blizzard is dead to me until they release the Demon Hunter class.
but what about hunting things other than demons?

Im pretty sure paladin covers demon hunter... warrior of the light and all.

Tanthalos

Mar 25, 2008
Well the demon hunter class may actually be in Lich King, there is a lot of rumors flying around about taht one.

cheatking

Jul 21, 2008
i saw this and thought "what kind of blacksmith forges that many skulls on armour" odd i know

OverlordSteve

Jul 8, 2008
What I loved was how, when you first saw the soldiers, you thought they could be Human, but then at the end they turned around and you saw the skulls and glowing eyes...

As a guy who's played the original Warcrafts, I have to say "HOLY CRAP"