Wrestling moves that would hurt the most, If they where done with intent to hurt.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
OK, so we have all seen Wrestling. Some like it some don?t. But that?s not what I?m here to ask.

My question is 'What wrestling moves that would hurt the most, If they were done with intent to hurt?'

I think a German Suplex would kill if done with intent to hurt.

OK, your turn, GO!

davidboring

Nov 24, 2007
More interesting to me is moves that wouldn't hurt you at all in any way. That leg behind the head spinny thing that Randy Orton used to do 100 years ago, for example. Or an atomic drop.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Pretty much anything that could actually work in real life on a resisting opponent would be painful/lethal (DDT...painful; Candian Destroyer...laugh).

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
coxafloppin said:
OK, so we have all seen Wrestling. Some like it some don?t. But that?s not what I?m here to ask.

My question is 'What wrestling moves that would hurt the most, If they were done with intent to hurt?'

OK, your turn, GO!
Wouldn't any wrestling hurt if done with intent?

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
A full nelson. I know it's an illegal move, but not only would it be painful, it would also quite possibly kill you. Say doesn't Alex Mercer use that as a stealth kill?

cleverlymadeup

Mar 7, 2008
depends really a lot of the submission moves are real but made to be the non-painful version of it, ie arm position reversed (in the sleeper hold the hand around the neck should be behind the forearm not in front).

crippler crossface - hurts like hell
stf - hurts like hell
sleeper hold - real version is the rear naked choke and puts you to sleep quickly
heel hook - very painful and can break your ankle rather easily, which is extremely painful

never learned the catch wrestling versions of the other ones but i'm going to say all the submissions done correctly hurt like hell.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
DemonicKitten said:
coxafloppin said:

OK, your turn, GO!
Wouldn't any wrestling hurt if done with intent?
I said what would hurt the most.

zauxz

Mar 8, 2009
Foot to the eye!

Yeah, I dont really know alot of wrestling moves....

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
What was it called? Uhhhh

The Ball and Chain?

Our teacher showed us it, and the kid he demonstrated on passed out

revjay

Everybody's dead, Dave.
Nov 19, 2007
Anything with a table, folding chairs, thumb tacks or barbed wire.. Not to mention pretty much if you fuck around and try that without being choreographed some shits gonna get broke and it'll probably be something internal and necessary to sustain life.

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
I suppose most moves could hurt in some degree. A Hurricarana would be especially brutal,its basically grabbing someone with your legs, twisting them around then slamming their head/back straight into the floor.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Xojins said:
Just so we're clear, are we talking about real wrestling? Or WWE?
Were talking about the moves that if done trying to hurt the person, would hurt the most. So Either really.