Wrong Answer

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
A: Yeah, if the guys give their permission.

Q: Do you want a bit of explanation about the various denizens?

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
A: Well...
Firstly you have the empress of the escapist; VaudevillianVeteran or Vaude/Vee/VV. She's generally an insomniac who has an addiction to this site and has managed to surpass everyone else, and amass 33000 posts in a little over 6 months.

Then you have Sassafrass or Sas, who is our resident I don't know what, but he's there most of the time, beating his awful connection to death with a book.

There's Ren3004 or Ren, who is studying to be an awesomesauce doctor in Portugal, because he's Portugeuese and such, so he spends most of his free time here.

Wafflesandbacon or Waffles is unimportant generally your average kid, not too much to say.

Then you have Lambi, our Icelandic maniac, who spends most of his time in RPs, in SQSA, playing FFXIII or watching some kind of anime I would never be able to understand.

And the last person I can think of right now is Swollen Goat or Goat, the resident old dude. Aged 35 he is one of the senior members of the escapist, and so we constantly tease him about that, despite the fact I'm only 7 years younger than him. I'd give him a whiole to warm to you before you start teasing though.

What do we do?
Well, we hang around saying whatever comes to mind, but making it into an answer and question.
We occasionally stray into odd little RP-type thingies but those are only occasional and pretty fun mostly.

Q: Did I forget anyone?

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
A: ...

Q: Are you heading somewhere with this?

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
A: No.

Q: Does it matter hugely?
[sub]OK, you have the green light, so that means I can PM you a link.
I'm too much of an elitist bastard to just leave a link lying around for the riff raff, when they could search through the impossible to use search bar.[/sub]

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
@Scde2: A: It's quite a bit, and I think it's on average posts/day about as much as Vaude has, but I'd see how you go after you run out of "just joined" energy.

Q:Know what I mean?
@Jemappelle: A: Because it moves the thread along.

Q: Do you have an issue with that?