WTF!! Did i hear that right?

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
"Man, never do Black Pearl while a guy is sucking your cock, you never want to experience something like it" - Two chavs walking past my fence while i was in the backgarden sun bathing. lol 7 foot fences :')

Puregrrr

Nov 21, 2009
Sitting in a restaurant my brother and I heard, "Boobies make me smile!" I almost turned around and agreed with him.

L9OBL

Jul 20, 2009
i cant remember any of my own (i usually hear right the first time) but before i was dating my first gf me and her were talking she asked why i didnt wear a coat in the middle of winter and i said remember my nerves are dead. she thought i said have you seen my moves in bed. it was pretty funny

SPARTAN-117

Aug 29, 2009
overheard somewhere in the rhondda valleys:"you know i loves you cos i shags you and buys you chips"

LordGarbageMan

Jul 24, 2009
I walked into the Russian classroom Friday just to hear some guy end his sentence with "anal fissures". I didn't ask. Also after school that day some kid walked up to my friend and me and pulled a lightsaber outta fuckin nowhere and yelled "laser beam!". I walked away.

Alpha Centauri

Sep 7, 2009
I walked past two girls in the hall one day. I caught this...

"... and it just filled me up, dam was it big"

Yeah, and it was one of those scary looking girls so I quickly walked away.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
JanatUrlich said:
cynicalandbored said:
They DO stereotype me. :)
That's my point. You don't like it and you realise that you don't belong to any stereotype, so you shouldn't stereotype them either. I have some really good chav friends and they're amazing!
I think the problem is, the majority are dipshits who curse in the middle of town and look at someone who isn't a girl like they're satan's little bitches. I have some chav friends, but they're not the kind that hate everything like angsty teens in denial. They're really funny, and pleasant, but get judged just because of what they wear. I generally dislike chavs due to their attitude to everyone else. I walked to town the other day, and was called a "girly emo ******" by at least three groups of them. Now, I do not have anything to give of that impression, which is generally why I'd like to see them nuked.

Anyway, on topic:

I was in town with two of my friends, we walked into GameStation and heard two people talking, the conversation went something a little like this:

"You gonna get ME2?"
"Yeah, I'm making my girlfriend perfect the Asari dance. Her blue ass is epic when it's in your face."

The guy who asked the question looked completely disgusted, I don't think that was the reaction he was expecting...

orangebandguy

Elite Member
Jan 9, 2009
Me and a friend were trapped in an after school Detention with some slags who were sitting at the other end of the room. They were shouting about all the sex they had and went into a load of detail.

I don't know why anyone would go near them, you'd catch Herpes. But it's put me off not doing my art homework.

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
I was on the train once with these two extremely feral people sitting across from me talking loudly so I turned my music up louder to block them out. But somehow I overheard the feral lady yell out "DRINKING WHEN YOU'RE PREGNANT IS FUCKED BUT SMOKING THREE A DAY LIKE I DO IS OK!" I was actually shocked by what I had heard. I am actually shocked just remembering it now.

The Fork of Truth

Aug 10, 2009
I just remembered another one. While on holiday in Somerset, I found myself in one of those shops where they sell knock-off action figures at the back and sex toys behind the counter when I overheard the following exchange between a mother and her son (in heavy West Country accents):

"Look, it's some o' those water bombs, you can throw 'em at people."

"'Ey, mum, you know who we can throw 'em at? ***** next door."

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Walk in on ANY conversation, every time, without fail, you will get one of these.

antigodoflife

Nov 12, 2009
skyfire_freckles said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
Continuum said:
This may not be entirely relevant but still.

My local area is infested with oddballs and absolute weirdos. There's this old guy called "Odd" Morris who wanders around aimlessly with a can of Fosters in his hand. He always buys one can of Fosters from the off liscense and only one. A while back I said "Hello" in passing, and he turned and said "Doin' yer exams soon?". I replied that I was and he whispered "I'll say a prayer fer ye". He put the can on the ground and proceeding to nod his head, close his eyes and mutter a prayer for me. This is just in the middle of the street.

Funny thing is, I don't think his name is actually Morris. He ambles around with his can, muttering "morris morris morris" until he engages someone in converstaion so I assume that's what it is. I feel sorry for him.
Hehe, gotta love the town weirdos. One of ours is 'Edwin Walkbackwards'. He's this old man who walks around looking a bit bewildered with an umbrella and a hat, if you say 'Walk backwards!' to him he just spins 180 degrees and walks backwards for a few seconds.

On the actual topic, I once overheard a really rough looking bloke talking on the phone. I assume he was talking to his girlfriend/spouse, because he said something along the lines of 'Yeah but it's always just sex sex sex, and I don't want that'.
Really surprising.
Ours is an old guy with a white beard who walks around downtown in a bright shirt, suspenders and occasionally a dust mask going 'ribbit'.

I overheard something just yesterday, "I found this little wool guy just abandoned and I wondered where its friends might be."

Ours is Two Shoes, he's an overweight looking person ho looks like he's constantly in a rough patch, he has a limp and odd shoes (hence the name,) and generally looks like a homeless Wally (where's wally) due to his clothing, and always carried around a bag of used cans for the complete hobo look. This would be ok if he was homeless, but nope he's famously a multi-millionaire.

anyway my friends to prove our heterosexuality just make cock and gay jokes all recess and lunch... and after school, our gay friends eventually join in - a few times it turned into vagina and straight jokes - to prove their homosexuality.

garo

Apr 14, 2009
I was at my cousins and he was talking to his mate for a sec and this was all "...I was lying down and she jumped on me and landed on my dick and it bent really far back..." I was freaked out for the rest of the night even more when my cousin told me everything his friend told him...

Freshman

Jan 8, 2010
"Whoa whoa whoa, did you just say tits?"
and
"Then maybe he shouldn't have gotten aids"
and
"Do you smell asbestos"
and
"but why would Ricardo Montalbon (hope i spelled that right) want to fuck you"
and
"WHY DID YOU KICK ME CABBAGE?!?!?!" (I said that one)
I've got a lot more, but most of them are pretty edgy so i think I'll stop

EDIT: just remembered my absolute favorite
"this cost fucking 45 to 52 dollars."
man that chick (and i use that term lightly) is crazy