Xbox Commercial Turns on Consoles Thanks to Kinect and Aaron Paul

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
This commercial is so brozy, can't fault Microsoft for knowing their audience I guess.

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
schtingah said:
I may be confused here, but isn't the new 399$ XBox the one without a Kinect? If so then why is their commercial for that a celebrity using a Kinect?
Because they have an amazing amount of faith that people will somehow gain access to enough of Heisenberg's wonderful blue cure-all that they'll finally see the *chuckle* brilliance of the *guffaws* Kinect.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
MinionJoe said:
Of course, if customers don't want their XBOX One's to be shut off, Microsoft fortunately has a solution all ready for them: The Kinectless XBOX One.
Or you could just, you know, unplug the Kinect.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Oh Aaron Paul, you used to be cool. Though misunderstood, yet half a fool.
You earned through addiction and skipping school, now youre tailored in a cage as microsofts tool

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
reminds me of that Family guy episode that would trigger kinect to stop the video, which means it was impossible to see that episode on netflix on Xbox 360 because kinect would automatically stop playback once the characters say the phrase.

SecretImbecile said:
I'll address the elephant in the room. Who has the desire to put two TV screens within earshot of each other?
anyone that wants to multitask? anyone that wants to see things like both the game and the map on the side?