Xbox Evolution

Bujiraso

Feb 12, 2011
Very clever with the casettes. I was fooled into thinking they were Zunes, heh.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
I thought: why do they have a stack of cassettes? Then Kathleen explained they were Zunes.

Also, thanks for the C++ code closeup. A CS101 assignment - so young and innocent. You should have more of those.

LeeshaJoy

Jun 22, 2009
So does that mean you just Rickrolled everyone who watched the sketch and they didn't even know it? Awesomesauce.

meshuggeneh

Jul 10, 2010
Kathleen, it's about your Loading Time article! I come from your future, one week in your future.... For some reason I see the article and the Forum topic both dated April 5th. /shrug

(Yes, that was an allusion to Brad's intro in Feed Dump from two weeks ago. :D )

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
I almost want to point out that their big IDE is for writing code is C#, although that is based on C++.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Lady Kathleen said:
Xbox Evolution

A glimpse into the wonder that is the Loading Ready Run.

Read Full Article
What sorcery is this? Double ninja'd? I never would have thought that people actually browsed the Featured Content forum frequently enough to beat the content producer to the first post.

UtterTramp

Oct 29, 2009
Can I have that Xbox? 25 bucks to own it and I wouldn't waste time in front of it. Win-win :). Also, I actually watched the after credits 5 times. The little things....

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
UtterTramp said:
Can I have that Xbox? 25 bucks to own it and I wouldn't waste time in front of it. Win-win :). Also, I actually watched the after credits 5 times. The little things....
You might be able to buy it on Desert Bus for a bargain price of $1000 or so.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Wait, wait, wait... Day job? You do this much content on top of having a real job?!
Damn. Don't tell me Graham and Paul have other jobs as well?!

Trisha Lynn

Jan 13, 2010
TheBobmus said:
Wait, wait, wait... Day job? You do this much content on top of having a real job?!
Well, someone has to pay for all the cat food...

I am seriously jealous because I have a day job and I can't even devote enough time to write for my own website. Must change some priorities...

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
I noticed that Cam has been around quite a bit lately. Is he part of the main cast now? Not that I'm complaining, Cam is awesome. :)

Also for some strange reason I want that over-sized calculator, anyone know how much they go for?

Hulyen

Apr 20, 2009
I just want you guys to know that by sheer supreme irony, that episode went up the day after I ordered a Zune on clearance from Microsoft. Your comedic timing is king.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
I'm sure if you asked nicely, Microsoft would have sent you a few dozen Zunes to use. Of course, now you probably have given them the idea to gut and daisy chain Zunes to use as the new hardware.

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
Dear Cam, you are awesome. Please appear in more LRR videos.
Love, Eru.

(Paul, Graham, Kathleen and all the others, you're already awesome, but you appear in so many videos already so I feel like I don't have to tell you about it. Unless I already did. Just now. Oh, well.)

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
TheBobmus said:
No, Graham and Paul work full time on LRR. I am a fool and I try to balance a day job with LRR.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
MowDownJoe said:
I almost want to point out that their big IDE is for writing code is C#, although that is based on C++.
Yeah, I was going to bring that up (being a C# programmer), but not too big of a deal. You can even write C++ in Visual Studio. At least they got real code unlike a lot of other videos/movies that just get what they think would be code.