Xbox help

gunbladejoe

Jun 4, 2008
XBOX not 360.

anywho. recently my Xbox started making this clicking noise inside it and then it got a red light.
then one day I had it in storage I was looking for something there and it fell on the floor next day it worked again...then stopped and made the same noise.

the noise sounds like it keeps running into something like something came loose.

anyone know what to do?

also I dunno how to take it apart. so if you can give me instructions on that it would be nice.

:EDIT: noise isnt coming from the disk tray either.

gunbladejoe

Jun 4, 2008
The Political Gamer said:
You could get a 360, only 249.99 now. Beyond that and sorry I really can't help.
yeah moneys not so easy to come by now a days so I can't really do that else I would.

Conveant0

Feb 4, 2009
I'd imagine the disk tray, though don't hold me to it. To other people who've had this they tend to find that the Xbox eventually refuses to read disks (Or is inable).

gunbladejoe

Jun 4, 2008
Conveant0 said:
I'd imagine the disk tray, though don't hold me to it. To other people who've had this they tend to find that the Xbox eventually refuses to read disks (Or is inable), so ring up Support and ask for a fix if you can, hopefully get it back before all the new releases.
thats what I left out. the noise isnt coming ANYWHERE near the disk tray.

APPCRASH

Mar 30, 2009
gunbladejoe said:
You could get a 360, only 249.99 now. Beyond that and sorry I really can't help.
yeah moneys not so easy to come by now a days so I can't really do that else I would.
It isn't!? I guess that thing called a job was just a myth.

gunbladejoe

Jun 4, 2008
APPCRASH said:
gunbladejoe said:
ehem. 16. small town. tons of school work.

tsolless

Jul 15, 2009
It's one of the gears that has a tendency to get stripped. The ribbing on the gear has stripped so the other gear kind of skips off of it and stops turning and the original gear just keeps rubbing against it. You'll need to get the gear replaced, no way around it.

APPCRASH

Mar 30, 2009
gunbladejoe said:
APPCRASH said:
gunbladejoe said:
I came from a town with 400 people, three businesses, and I started right as I hit sixteen, for god damn minimum wage. Your complaining does not phase me.

The Yoshi King

Aug 29, 2009
APPCRASH said:
gunbladejoe said:
APPCRASH said:
gunbladejoe said:
I came from a town with 400 people, three businesses, and I started right as I hit sixteen, for god damn minimum wage. Your complaining does not phase me.
Chill, I come from one of the most known cities in the country, that doesn't make it easy to get a job, genius.

APPCRASH

Mar 30, 2009
The Yoshi King said:
APPCRASH said:
Chill, I come from one of the most known cities in the country, that doesn't make it easy to get a job, genius.
Fast food chains, and retail stores hire kids like him all the time.

The Yoshi King

Aug 29, 2009
APPCRASH said:
The Yoshi King said:
APPCRASH said:
Fast food chains, and retail stores hire kids like him all the time.
I know. Just saying. o.o

Maybe he's just lazy.
xD

Can't blame him.

gunbladejoe

Jun 4, 2008
APPCRASH said:
gunbladejoe said:
APPCRASH said:
gunbladejoe said:
look. I just came here for help not to be lectured or whatever your trying to do. so just leave it