Xbox Live Goes Gold This Weekend For Netflix Subscribers

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
gibboss28 said:
arc1991 said:
Microsoft does something bad, people ***** and whine.

Microsoft does something good, People ***** and whine.

This is starting to get really boring really fast.
Eh, I wouldn't really call this cross promotion good, it's sort of pointless.
It gives people with a Silver account, free Gold usage for a whole weekend, obviously if they download Netflix, but still.

Considering the amount of shit Microsoft has had this week, i wouldn't exactly call this bad news. I can bet anything, if Microsoft hadn't of gotten so much crap this week everyone would be saying "good on you Microsoft" etc.

But no, Rumours fly about and everyone believes them, instead of waiting for official word.

Timmey

May 29, 2010
arc1991 said:
gibboss28 said:
arc1991 said:
Microsoft does something bad, people ***** and whine.

Microsoft does something good, People ***** and whine.

This is starting to get really boring really fast.
Eh, I wouldn't really call this cross promotion good, it's sort of pointless.
It gives people with a Silver account, free Gold usage for a whole weekend, obviously if they download Netflix, but still.

Considering the amount of shit Microsoft has had this week, i wouldn't exactly call this bad news. I can bet anything, if Microsoft hadn't of gotten so much crap this week everyone would be saying "good on you Microsoft" etc.

But no, Rumours fly about and everyone believes them, instead of waiting for official word.
As I said before, if they don't won't people to speculate on the little bits of information they release, then they should release all the information, and put an end to speculation.