Xbox One E3 games possibly leaked:

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
A picture was leaked today that looks to be part of Microsoft's presentation for E3. The picture shows a a few of the games that may be launched on the Xbox One.

If this is accurate it looks like Microsoft will show 2 new Halo games (Halo 5 and Halo Spartan Assault), Dead Rising 3, Fable 4, Forza 5, and a new Banjo Kazooie, as well as what appears to be an entirely new game, Quantum Break.

Even if this is accurate this is not the full list of games that will be at E3, since Microsoft said they would have 8 new franchises to unveil, and there's only one new game on the leaked list.

So what do you guys think about this? Does this list get anyone excited for buying an Xbone?

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
Izzat... Is that Banjo-Kazooie I see in the corner?

Well, no hopes for it if it is, though. Big yawn so far, only the new IPs could really pique any interest out of the ashes of my now dead hope for NeXtbox, and if any do turn out good, well, it is a shame, then.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Fable IV? Is Lionhead trying to pull a fast one and attempt to make us forget about the ridiculous Fable: The Journey?

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
The Banjo-Kazooie game has piqued my interest but I am not going to get excited over it seeing what they did to the last Banjo-Kazooie game. As for the other ones none of them grab my interest that much, I'll wait to see but none of them sound ground breaking.

ShinyCharizard

Oct 24, 2012
Eh after the travesty that was Halo 4 and the Fable games it's going to take more than that to convince me.

Requia

Apr 4, 2013
I ahve to admit, I like the idea of more Fable.

Here's to MS being too chicken to not release for PC!

Vivi22

Aug 22, 2010
Anyone excited at the prospect of a new Banjo-Kazooie should take a look at all the games Rare's worked on since Microsoft bought them.

Safe to say there's nothing left of the studio that made their SNES and N64 era "classics." I use the term classics loosely only because I never liked their platformers that much.

Simon1

Feb 14, 2010
...Two new Halo games?

I'm hoping they'll be released on the 360 as well, but I'm not holding my breath.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
The only two out of the ones I can see there that interest me slightly are dead rising 3 and Banjo kazooie.

Still, not gonna touch the Xbox one :p

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
As a Halo fan I have to say COME ON MICROSOFT! Two?! This is just getting greedy.

On the other hand, it'd be nice to seal another Banjo Kazooie game...one done properly this time.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
erttheking said:
As a Halo fan I have to say COME ON MICROSOFT! Two?! This is just getting greedy.

On the other hand, it'd be nice to seal another Banjo Kazooie game...one done properly this time.
I am still kind of hoping that Spartan Assault is some sort of expansion for 4... Or maybe a downloadable title?

New Single player + Halo 4 MP?

Zetatrain

Sep 8, 2010
Country
United States
Korten12 said:
erttheking said:

I am still kind of hoping that Spartan Assault is some sort of expansion for 4... Or maybe a downloadable title?

Maybe it'll be a continuation of Spartan Ops with a few extra elements thrown in (maps, weapons, vehicles, etc).

But yeah I highly doubt it will be a completely new title, although assuming this leak is legit I'm surprised that Microsoft/343 already has Halo 5 material to show considering that its been less than a year since Halo 4.....hopefully they're not going down the "one release per year" route that COD and AC took.

Also I hope the B-K in the corner turns out to be a legit Banjo Kazooie game.

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
Saucycarpdog said:
Microsoft already confirmed that the picture is fake.
Source? Microsoft generally does not comment on rumors/leaks whether true or not.

Saucycarpdog

Sep 30, 2009
Baldr said:
Saucycarpdog said:
Microsoft already confirmed that the picture is fake.
Source? Microsoft generally does not comment on rumors/leaks whether true or not.
People had an argument about it on twitter and apparently someone from Rare came in and said that they had never seen the pic before. Ok, so maybe it wasnt directly from MS but I just wanted to put that so people could realize it's a fake. NeoGaf already pointed out many inconsistencies with the list this morning when it was posted anyway.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
I would love to play another Fable, if it was similar to the second one.

New Banjo Kazooie would be wonderful as well, if Rare was allowed to make it, and make it the way they want to, which we all know has no chance of happening.

Also I had a huge laugh at the Halo reveals. Fie to all my friends who foolishly believed it when they were told Bungie/Microsoft/who the fuck ever was going to let Halo go next gen in favor of Destiny.

Sadly even in the unlikely even that the BK and Fable game turn out to be outstanding, I can't justify buying an Xbox One at this time.

MajorTomServo

Jan 31, 2011
New Banjo-Kazooie...

But it's made by post-2001 Rare... On an awful-looking console...

I'm so conflicted about whether or not I should be excited. :/

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Zetatrain said:
Korten12 said:
erttheking said:

Maybe it'll be a continuation of Spartan Ops with a few extra elements thrown in (maps, weapons, vehicles, etc).

But yeah I highly doubt it will be a completely new title, although assuming this leak is legit I'm surprised that Microsoft/343 already has Halo 5 material to show considering that its been less than a year since Halo 4.....hopefully they're not going down the "one release per year" route that COD and AC took.

Also I hope the B-K in the corner turns out to be a legit Banjo Kazooie game.
Well they did state Halo 5 wasn't going to come out the following year of Halo 4...

However there has been one Halo game every year thus far-

2009 - Halo Wars/ODST
2010 - Halo Reach
2011 - Halo Anniversary
2012 - Halo 4
2013 - Halo Spartan Assault?
2014 - Halo 5 ?