Xbox One Includes a Headset After All

Ishigami

Sep 1, 2011
Seeing this I again notice that the XO is not that big.
Kind of disappointing to see that the XO will again require an external power supply though.

And it look like a proper headset compared to the PS4 in ear plug. So kudos for that.

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
RJ 17 said:
Yaaaaaaaaaaay-I still don't want it. Why? Because of the very first thing he pulled out of the frickin' box. :p
Same here. I don't want a 1080p infra-red camera always on in my living room or bedroom, and I don't even want to use it for gameplay or as an interface with the console itself. I'm happy enough with a controller, a headset and some damn games, but MS isn't making that an affordable option so I'll probably get a PS4 or at the very least, stick with my gaming PC that costs the same as an Xbox One but do oh-so-much more.

I still got my X360 of 7 years to play on anyway.

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
I stopped being angry at Micro$oft as of late.

I kind of feel sorry for them now because of how hard they are trying to sell this thing.

Still not going to buy one though.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
I dont really see the problem. Microsoft are essentially saying "Heres what we're offering" then listening to the feedback and saying "Ok, we'll add this in/remove that/etc".

Sure, some things are common sense and they perhaps shouldnt need to go through that stage but ultimately they're a business first and they'll try to make money where possible. The fact that they readily backpedal to keep customers happy though speaks volumes.