Xbox One Owners Are Using Violence to Fix Their Broken Consoles

TheMadDoctorsCat

Apr 2, 2008
wombat_of_war said:
luvd1 said:
Hammer. Always try a hammer. If a hammer doesn't work, then use fire.
that is so much BS are you trying to destroy peoples machines??? the real answer is ice cream just spoon it in to the drive
Oh PLEASE. Ice-cream won't do anything. It'll just get eaten up by the plethora of spiders that live inside your PC.

The real fix to any computer problem is, of course, an industrial-strength vaccuum cleaner. Because if those microprocessors aren't soldered on tighter than superglue, you probably don't need them anyway.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
Josh Engen said:
And, since you don't need a disk drive to play digital titles, you'll have something to do until your new console shows up.
Surely they will have the slight issue of not having a console to play those games on if they need to send it off to be fixed? Unless Microsoft have so many unsold Xbones lying around they are giving them away to disgruntled customers.

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
CriticalMiss said:
Surely they will have the slight issue of not having a console to play those games on if they need to send it off to be fixed? Unless Microsoft have so many unsold Xbones lying around they are giving them away to disgruntled customers.
Microsoft sends a replacement console then you send the faulty one back once you receive the new one. Nice way to do it esp for this issue as it keeps downtime to nothing, cudos MS.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
dalek sec said:
ritchards said:
Percussive maintenance for the win!
As yes, the "Litany of Percussive Maintenance" always works. Just slap the side of the machine while going "Work you piece of shit! You have any idea how much money I spent on you?! Work!" and the machine spirits will get their act together and work for you once more.

OT: It always strikes me as odd that no matter what year we live in, ***** slapping your broken piece of equipment usually seems to fix it.
You forgot the ritual oil (Coffee) needed as well as the absolutely necessary Gregorian chant in the background. These help to please the Omnisiah that he may convince the machine spirits in your device to perform their proper functions.

If this doesn't placate your machine spirits breaking down and yelling at your device might cause the machine spirits to take pity on you.

truckspond

Oct 26, 2013
Ah; good ol' Percussive Maintenance. It even worked for NASA During Apollo 12: http://blogs.unimelb.edu.au/sciencecommunication/2010/09/21/just-give-it-a-good-whack/

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Ah, so its set now, Xbox one was made in soviet union. Fits with other old technology and hitting it being the only way to fix things. glad we got that sorted. Now how about making something past 1990?

CriticalMiss said:
Surely they will have the slight issue of not having a console
Thats not an issue, thats a bonus sideeffect! Its Xbox were talking about you know.

Sofus said:
It takes my pc less time to boot up than it does for you Xbox one... lol
YOu know i actaully fast-forwarded the boot up, thats how long it took.

NoeL

May 14, 2011
Sofus said:
It takes my pc less time to boot up than it does for you Xbox one... lol
I know right? Holy crap that thing's slow! Makes the slow-ass Wii U look fast by comparison.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Qvar said:
I swear I've seen that scene somewhere... Where's it from?

captcha: cold turkey
Well, it's Peter Stormare doing what he does best in Baysplosion-fest Armageddon.