Xbox One TV Features May Not Require Gold Subscription

Genocidicles

Sep 13, 2012
Shuu said:
Next we'll hear that PS4 has some kinect clone periferal!
Well it does. It's just Sony doesn't force it on their customers, you have to buy it separately.

Shuu

Apr 23, 2013
Genocidicles said:
Shuu said:
Next we'll hear that PS4 has some kinect clone periferal!
Well it does. It's just Sony doesn't force it on their customers, you have to buy it separately.
Wait what? What are you talking about? Does PS4 have a kinect clone?
They should bring back the eye toy, that thing was so cute!

Genocidicles

Sep 13, 2012
Shuu said:
Wait what? What are you talking about? Does PS4 have a kinect clone?
They should bring back the eye toy, that thing was so cute!
Yeah, they're bringing back the eye toy. I think it's just called the eye now though.

Mar 30, 2010
masticina said:
There ya go.

OT: So basically Microsoft have now announced that the Xbox One - which plugs into a TV - will not charge you for features which are already available through the TV that the Xbox One is plugged into. Well shit a fucking brick. -_-

ryessknight

May 30, 2013
Still dont care. Never buying one. Btw microsoft ,why the fuck would people even WANT to run there cable through your bullshit system? Personaly i already have a hd cable box and it has dvr, gold or no gold theres no reason why anyone should run there cable through the xbone. It has even LESS features then a normal cable box and i still bet microsofts stupid service will have some paywall somewhere dispite this backpedal.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
YES! I can now look at TV Guide on the internet and dont have to pay for it! this is such great news! [/sarcasm]

P.S. the xbox features page is old info mosto f the time. heck, it still says its releasing in 21 countries. and its been weeks since they said its less. thing is, xbone website often contradict itself.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
So they're allowing us to not have to pay extra to make the Xbox One do what we can already do on our own?

How generous of them.

Doom-Slayer

Ooooh...I has custom title.
Jul 18, 2009
orangeapples said:
Awesome. Xbox One has gone from "maybe if I find one for $250" to "When I find one for $250".
250? They cost 750 new here. We'd have to wait 10 years to get that price. https://www.ebgames.co.nz/xbox-one-156131-Xbox-One-Console-Day-One-Edition-Xbox-One

(EBgames = Gamespot, same company different name)

Considering the feature wont even work here. All of my nopidy nope nope.