Forza Motorsport 5 - Pass
LocoCycle - Pass
Madden NFL 25 - Pass
Killer Instinct - Interested
Kinect Sports Rivals - Pass
Ryse: Son of Rome - Pass
Skylanders: Swap Force - Pass
Watch Dogs - Kind of interested

And here are the launch window titles, which will be available between Day 1 and the end of March 2014:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Pass
Just Dance 2014 - Pass
Minecraft: Xbox One Edition - Pass (Got it on PC and it can be modded and has proper servers so...)
NBA 2k14 - Pass
Need for Speed: Rivals - Pass
Powerstar Golf - Pass
Project Spark - Pass
The Crew - Pass
Titanfall - Interested
Wolfenstein: The New Order - Pass

22 games and I am only interested in two and vaguely interested in another two. I think for the time being I can keep my money. Although from what I am aware, the PS4 doesn't have much better, so I think my bank account will thank me.

Reeve

Feb 8, 2013
"Video game journalism" isn't even a serious form of journalism anyway. To quote Gabriel Morton (one of Yahtzee's friends) "video game journalism is like the retarded cousin of entertainment journalism." That and the fact that most journalism isn't bias free anyway. So some of the comments here strike me as pretty juvenile and naive.

Darks63

Mar 8, 2010
Shame about DR3 and that ryse game actually looks somewhat cool although all the screen shots all look prerendered cutscenes and not actual gameplay.

james.sponge

Mar 4, 2013
The only thing that seems interesting to me is Watch Dogs but I prefer to get that on PC, so thank you MS.

I'm surprised there are no RPG titles on the list, what happened to the gaming industry =(

Brotha Desmond

Jan 3, 2011
Not surprising but most of the launch titles are sports games, and one kinect sport game. The only two I'm interested in are multiplatform, BF4 and AC IV. Tragic Xbox. Just tragic.