Xbox One's Project Spark Will Let You Make Games

CyberMachinist

Oct 8, 2012
This does sound interesting but I question if it will actually work with a Tolerable amount of problems (lets face it, it's not perfect, when has anything ever worked with no bugs or problems before, with this much tech in it.)

Call me crazy but i get the feeling this is a scheme by MS to mine game idea's from it's consumers so it won't have to waste time coming up with new IP's they think people will like.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I have a great idea. Since the X-Box tries so hard to copy Sony's work, let's have them sneak this into the PS4 as THEIR innovation and just give Microsoft the middle finger.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
So basically a modding tool that magically became pricey as oppsed to beign free that gets glorified. well for ocnsoles, that innovation, for PCs thats atrociuos.

mistahzig1

May 29, 2013
A game creation tool that is so easy that ANYONE could create their stuff?

Would be nice that down the line you could record your characters "moves" through kinect and import images that would be animated or rendered in 3d.

Would be awesome if this comes with voice recorders/editors.

What would be even more awesome would be that products created by people could be sold (with a cut to the dev I guess) online.

Maybe my nerdgasm is too strong, but is this... the beginning of GAMEOCRACY?

TheEndlessSleep

Sep 1, 2010
This will probably be one of those things where it sounds easy to use but really only people who already have the skills to design games will be able to use it effectivley. Still not buying a Tvbox.