Yahtzee Visits Valve, a Travelogue

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Yahtzee Visits Valve, a Travelogue

This week Yahtzee is getting some well-deserved rest, because last week he was in Seattle visiting the offices of Valve. Several days ago, Yahtzee boarded a plane in Australia, headed for the United States, and returned only a few hours ago. Along the way lost some luggage, a little innocence and gained a whole new perspective on life, and what it means to be an American. What follows is his travelogue of the journey.

Read Full Article

iJosh

Nov 21, 2007
I was looking foward to this wednesday too :( .. Wednesday is the best day of the week just so i can watch your kickass videos .. but its all good.. ill just wait till next week.

JustDJR

Oct 24, 2007
The "medium is the new small" thing hit a couple years ago, im still not used to it myself.

rebochan

Apr 10, 2007
Am I the only one that could just mentally imagine Yahtzee's voice speeding along while reading the text?

Wendy's is apparently the only fast food restaurant that actually logically offers "Small, Medium, Large".

Of course their small is freaking huge, soooo...

Nice hat, Yahtzee. Glad you survived the Nintendo-given swirlies!

twisted86

Nov 21, 2007
i'm so gutted. i've been sitting here refreshing waiting for the new video it's one of the few things i look forward to every week (yeah i know im sad lol) oh well hurry back mr yahtzee i need more videos :)

ILTE7

Nov 21, 2007
i guess everyone needs a rest some times. that was a good read, but it won't stop me looking forward to next wednesday with heightened eagerness!

Shiloa

Sep 5, 2007
We have the "medium" being the smallest here in the UK too but I think it's only with Pizza.

the_pearson_person

Sep 6, 2007
Different to what I was expecting, but a fascinating read all the same! Thanks! Looking forward to the return of ZP next week :)

On Facebook? Join the Zero Punctuation Appreciation Society:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6725770567&ref=mf

You know you want to!

Morayman

Oct 3, 2007
no i too heard his voice whilst reading LOL. enjoy your rest yahtzee because where hungry for more vids *cracks whip*

Ydna

Nov 21, 2007
Don't get us americans wrong! we're all fat and stupid and fat. Don't let good experiences with the whose-who-ians cloud the justifiably-negative mindset...

13lademaster

Oct 10, 2007
Ah, but Yahtzee, you were on the coast, where we pick up funny foreign habits like courtesy and the logical process. Further inland, you get the people who identify themselves as devout, terrorist-hating Americans, and who identify a bacon burger as the pinnacle of culinary achievement. Funnily enough, the vagaries of the electoral college system means such people get more say about who the next president will be. Shocking, I know.

Esmoreit

Oct 10, 2007
Mixing up Gabe (right) with yourself was merely trying to see if we are still paying attention, no?

Cynical Nonoplace

Nov 21, 2007
I laughed pretty fucking hard at the last paragraph and woke up my cat. Now the little bastard wants food and attention and love and all sorts of shit I don't feel like giving it at 4:30 AM, so I threw his arse out side. Christ I need some fucking sleep.

Bombader

Nov 21, 2007
McDonald's here in SA still use Small -> large. Naturally confusing employees who never visit a Burger King in years (me).