Yahtzee!

Helba1984

Dec 17, 2009
Yahtzee's alright, although it's mostly like a hybrid of Craps and another game I can't quite put my finger on.

Ever played Dark Tower?

Yumi_and_Erea

Nov 11, 2009
It's fun if you spruce it up a little:

Shot-Pictionary-Simon Sez-Animal Fornification-Yahtzee is a lot of fun on a dreary sunday-afternoon.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
good fun for small children and your father

seriously that game is twice as fun if you play with your dad, I bet it still is no matter how bad your relationship is with him

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
I've played it, but that was ages ago, can't remember a thing about it.

The last board game I played was Monopoly I belive, and that was like two years ago.

Acaroid

Aug 11, 2008
Crazzee said:
(Board games count as gaming right? If not, move to off-topic please.)
I was thinking about Zero Punctuation and the man Yahtzee today, and I realized that I've never actually played the game Yahtzee. I've owned a copy all my life but have never played it. I looked into it and it looks like a silly game of chance that wouldn't even be fun the way poker, Blackjack, or other gambling/card games would be. There's no strategy to it or anything.

So my question to you is, have you ever played Yahtzee, and do you find it fun?
Yeah i use to play it all the time with my grandma, mum and aunty... I guess it was fun lol, something to do when bored :p

Jan 29, 2009
theultimateend said:
Singularly Datarific said:
theultimateend said:
Godavari said:
As far as board games go, it's... not as terrible as Monopoly.
You know saying that gives you herpes.

God hates people with bad taste in board games.
Monopoly is a friendship-ender.
I guess I just have better friends than most monopoly players :p.

It brought me and my half brother together. We used to play speed monopoly. Which is essentially the same game with split second decisions and dice rolls. Good stuff. Helped me get pretty badass at math (writing and grammar not so much).
I dunno, maybe with just 2 others it becomes apparant who we are teaming up on. :D
Still, cool story!

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
An occasional game of Yahtzee does make for the fun times. I hadn't played it for years until it was released on XBLA as part of that Hasbro Family Game Night.