Yahtzee's Last Stand

ZE UBER MAGE

Dec 30, 2009
A great game by far, it is the BEST flash game i have ever played, but in that it is also kinda sad that no one can make a flash game even .000000000001 percent as fun as this one.

Long story short, love game, and i made good use for the special ability!

The Bum

Mar 14, 2010
Who am i to disagree when it tells me i'm stonking great? besides it says meh bro pants-on-head retarted ^^

f0re1gn

DON'T PANIC
Jan 21, 2009
So is anything going to be made with this? I mean like, online scores at least? It's an awesome game.

deadhead920

Jun 1, 2010
one of the best flashes I've seen, simple and entertaining

after about 5 rounds my high score was just shy of 54k. superpower is ftw with a high multiplier since it times that by 10 (x20 becomes x200) if you know how to use it, whenever you hit something it redirects itself to your mouse so you can wipe out everything on the map if you keep redirecting to a new target. found it best to use it after wipeing out a wave of enemies with stars then getting in a corner and waiting for the blue portals to pop up and start charging so you don't get stopped by a battarang or dagger then you can unleash hell.

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Charlie Spitzner said:
Where exactly can I watch the review of this game?
Yahtzee reviews it at the end of his <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1096-Dragon-Age-Origins>Dragon Age: Origins video.

badmood136

Oct 14, 2010
Pretty good, but also REALLY friggin easy. After 10 min of play I had the pattern down and cleared 20K, at which point I had to suicide cuz I needed to go do somethin else. =S A little hint for anyone having trouble and/or claiming the superpower is useless: The superpower can destroy the imps which release a bunch of fans that give you a good chunk of your health back. Clear the map and use it to blow the imps whenever you can and you could easily go on forever.

Game gets a little glitchy on me sometimes when I try to use super, tho, and I wound up with poor Yahtzee stuck in his charging animation once or twice unable to move or attack for a good few seconds. Crosshair should probably have been narrowed a bit and the game could have used a bit more variety and ramped up the difficulty more over time cuz I can't exactly say it didn't become bland after a good 5 min but blah.

Outside of the blah bleh and blippity bloo *glitch, quickly got tiring and aiming issue, but maybe that's just me for all of you geniuses that can't read my gibberish =P* I give it a thumbs up for effort and a A- for being one of the better flash games I've ever played.

GamingSavedMySanity

Oct 13, 2011
stonking great :D

score: 24960
time survived: 6:24:47
enemies killed: 295
max multiplier: 42x

its really fun one of those games thats easy to play but hard to master because of the amount of things flying across the screen gets distracting XD