Yes, that's all well and good but what do you do?

GeeDave

Oct 10, 2007
Whole lot of students I see, not that there's anything wrong with that but I had pictured the large majority of escapists to be workin' folk.

I myself am a lowly 3d games artist.

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
tiredinnuendo said:
HSIAMetalKing said:
Well then you fail at seeing the meanings of threads.

I am one of the many underpayed, overworked employees of GameStop. Luckily, I have the privilege of taking home the new games and playing them, then putting them back in the "NEW" section before you buy them.
God, Gamestop is such an awesome store. I don't know why all my friends say it's a second-rate pawnshop pretending to be a game store.

I'm a network admin, and I have lots of free time during the day, but it's usually in ten minute chunks, so sites like The Escapist are a glorious way to kill time.

- J
you are insane, utterly insane

RufusMcLaser

Mar 27, 2008
Richard Groovy Pants said:
Wow. A thread from January 2008? How do you even find these things?
Easy- it was at the very last page of threads. I was tired of people whining about "this thread is a repeat!" and decided to look for something old, but with general appeal.

tiredinnuendo

Jan 2, 2008
seydaman said:
tiredinnuendo said:
HSIAMetalKing said:
Well then you fail at seeing the meanings of threads.

I am one of the many underpayed, overworked employees of GameStop. Luckily, I have the privilege of taking home the new games and playing them, then putting them back in the "NEW" section before you buy them.
God, Gamestop is such an awesome store. I don't know why all my friends say it's a second-rate pawnshop pretending to be a game store.

I'm a network admin, and I have lots of free time during the day, but it's usually in ten minute chunks, so sites like The Escapist are a glorious way to kill time.

- J
you are insane, utterly insane
...because I said the Escapist was a good way to waste time?

Well, it is, but also, I said that like.... a year ago.

- J

jim_doki

Mar 29, 2008
corporate_gamer said:
jim_doki said:
I'm in Tech Support for one program in the financial planning industry. It's fan bloody Tastic
I don't suppose the program is pay-base, that would be brilliant.
no, its not. its called Adviser Central