Yorkshire Pudding!

Shoto Koto

May 13, 2009
Ashamed as I am to admit, my roast dinner didn't contain any Yorkies. Shall I just go hang myself now?

the_honey_badger

Jun 3, 2011
I am from West Yorkshire, and we, as Yorkshiremen, must feed upon the flesh of a Yorkshire Pudding at least once a week. Every home in Yorkshire has a constant supply of Yorkshire puddings in their freezer or fridge, to ensure that we never have to endure a sub-par Sunday dinner.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
Why do you mock me?
Had I the ingredients, I would so make some home made yorkshire pudding maybe even some toad-in-the-hole. But I don't so I can't.
Do. you. know. how shameful it is to not have it?
And now you taunt me with these tempting images.

*Sigh* Now, all I have to content myself with is some homecooked fried mee.
Please do not think lowly of me, I beg

Dec 14, 2009
Richardplex said:
Aha! This time I'm not reading this right before I sleep. Victory is mine Daystar!
You might miss out on some important information.

It would be best to read it. Better safe than sorry right?

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
I must confess, I have sinned. Instead of having anything that is related to sunday roast, I had Spaghetti and Meatballs. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR I HAVE SINNED!

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
Jesus i'm hungry now... makes me wish that i had roasts again.
But as it stands i'm having spicy sausage with pasta... which is one of my least favourite dinners...
[sub]I love you yorkshire puddings... and toad in the hole...[/sub]
I don't get toad-in-the-hole at all, because my brother doesn't like them (despite his favourite food being yorkshire pudding and sausages).

Sampler

He who is not known
May 5, 2008
I? Americans - it's not bread it's batter!

And as for the Sunday Curry eaters out there - there's a simple solution, giant yorkshire filled with curry, you know you want to - as a Yorkshireman I give you my word it's good.

Though it's no Sunday dinner - usually I go to my Mums for a traditional Sunday roast (even though I'm thirty) but they were on holiday so I had a steak, some veg and a glorious Yorkshire pud for tea.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
VaudevillianVeteran said:
*Giggles* Stress relief?~ *Revs up chainsa-*
*Chainsaw is replaced by scissors*
...No fair! >n<
LOL And now I've got Jun Fukuyama saying 'dzurui!' in a camp voice in my head!

Sizzle Montyjing said:
[sub]I love you yorkshire puddings... and toad in the hole...[/sub]
I don't get toad-in-the-hole at all, because my brother doesn't like them (despite his favourite food being yorkshire pudding and sausages).

*does not compute*

What?! I thought TitH basically is sausages in a pud... isn't it?! Your brother's weird... (no disrespect)

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
poiumty said:
Cool. So where's the goddamn recipe.

In this part of the world we don't exactly give a shit what food we eat in what day. But I'll leave a Sunday open for your little sily gravybread thing if you provide the recipe.
BOW DOWN, SIR.

AND BASK IN THE MAGNIFICENCE OF THE RECIPE COMIC.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
SckizoBoy said:
*does not compute*
What?! I thought TitH basically is sausages in a pud... isn't it?! Your brother's weird... (no disrespect)
Yeah... pisses me off.
He also doesn't like quiche, ommelette or fish, which makes him EVIL!

Plus he is weird, and you can call him whatever you like, i would prefer 'Psycho anger boy'.

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
I had a roast pork with home made yorkshire pudding for dinner tonight. It was a gift from the gods. If I could eat a dinner of yorkshire pudding I would.

Vonnis

Feb 18, 2011
As a foreigner, I now crave a Yorkshire pudding big enough to contain every other part of the meal, and am saddened by the fact I can't have it. Time for another holiday trip to the UK I suppose.