You are a Pirate, Whats your ship called?

Exocet

Pandamonium is at hand
Dec 3, 2008
The "Run Kitty Run". Because that's exactly whatanyone would say seeing my ship.

Exemple:"Sailor, what's that ship losing on us over there?" "Oh god, Run Kitty Run!"

My colors would be the good old Jolly Rodger, but on fire! I'd need a huge supply of flags, but it would be awesome.

TheMagicIndian

May 11, 2011
6 and a half pages and no "Outlaw Star"s? I'm impressed.

I'd either go with the Hierophant or Ondjage's Bane. Dunno what I'd use as a flag for Hierophant. Maybe an 8-point star with olive branches in place of the swords? Idk. As for the Ondjage's Bane, I'd use a wolf's outline over 2 double-bladed axes crossing. Morrowind reference, yo.

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
The Dragon Morgana named after the fiercest female dragon in the known world...

Wait that's what my pirate captain named it...

Personally I would just name it... Stinkybob or the MACinator or some stupid thing XD

Jewrean

Jun 27, 2010
The Pirate Ship

or

I'm Compensating for something
And I would refer to my crew as The Salty Seamen

Better yet call it The Lazy Town Pirates and make all the crew sing this theme song all day long:

Airhead

May 8, 2008
Bugman's Delight. ARRRGGHHH! Incidentally, I just reinstalled Sid Meier's Pirates. Hoist the Jolly Roger!

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
Either Ukko or Ahti.

Both are gods from Finnish mythology. Ukko being the supreme god who controls the weather (like Zeus or Thor) and Ahti being the god of sea (like Poseidon).

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
I got another one >:3

I was planing on naming a Celtic punk band this, but

"THE DRUNKEN BOMB-SQUAD" our flag would be a bottle of explosives. >:3