You Are A Trickster God, Exact Your Petty Revenge

cojo965

Jul 28, 2012
You know those little things in life that get you down? An annoying game mechanic? Someone didn't flush the public toilet? Well now you are a trickster god, so it's time to fight back. Today I target YOU, guy who made God of War's camera and balance beam, and YOU, guy who left me that lovely little present in the Red Lobsters toilet.

God of War camera guy, you will now forever live your life viewing yourself through that camera.

God of War balance beam guy, you are doomed tho forever navigate balance beams, WITH the camera.

Shithead who left that turd in the Red Lobsters toilet (and anyone else's turd I find in a public toilet), you will now uncontrollably crap yourself in public anytime you don't flush.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Anytime the words " isn't a real game" or its variants are uttered in earnest, the offender will find themselves to have purchased three copies of said game. The offender must then play each copy of said game to 100% completion before they are allowed to play any other game. If it is a game with no "end", the offender must play each copy for twenty hours before their curse is lifted. No Gamerscore shall be acquired, nor cheevos or Steam cards.

Do not attempt to deceive me by leaving the game on overnight or some such, for I an a trickster god.

If the offender becomes a repeat offender by invoking my wrath again before the previous punishment is completed, a fresh copy of all besmirched games will be supplied for completion.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Ooooh, I'll have such fun!
Let your dog poop on the sidewalk? That's a paddlin'.
Assume scanlations are better than the official ones? Even though you don't speak Japanese? That's a paddlin'.
Insist on retaining honorifics in Fairy Tail? Or Pandora Hearts? Or any other series clearly not taking place in Japan? That's a paddlin'.
Make up an explanation for inconsistent characterization? And insist that it's the character who's got "psychological depth?" That's a paddlin'.
Defend the Naruto ending? That's the mother of all paddlin's.

A-D.

Jan 23, 2008
Queen Michael said:
It wasnt that bad. It came a little abrupt but honestly, the whole lead up to that was..broken. It just kept upping the stakes endlessly and then "Everyone lived happily ever after".

Just wait for the ending to Bleach, i cant see that ever ending well.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Trickster god? How'd you know?

Well, as punishment for revealing my identity I shall curse you to only speak sentences containing even multiples of the letter E...

Bahaha...

No, wait, that's not right...

I uhm... What was it again?

Oh... Right... I'm not a trickster god, I'm the goddess of confusion and indecision... I think...
Uhm, or was it indecision and confusion?

Does that even matter?
Does... What was I saying again?

Oh right. Punish...ment?

For what exactly? Uhm... I'll get back to you on that one... Maybe.

Armadox

Mandatory Madness!
Aug 31, 2010
A trickster god you say? Well then, I suppose that's something isn't it? I'd be the God of the Banal Fugue. Every time you put up a racist youtube comment. Every time you cut someone off. Every time you offhandedly insult someone as you go about your day, I'll be there smiling, and I'll open up my suitcase of lovely, lovely inattention and remove something from your brain. That name of that band you wanted to look up on youtube? That is mine now. Where you put your keys? Better have a map. If it's really bad I'll take pleasure making you leave stuff on that drains it's battery, or forget a due date on a bill.

I'm sorry, are you forgetting something, think back.. what did you do today to make someone else's life a little worse...

Think back..

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Anytime anyone goes to sleep and then wakes up, they will be soaked, head to toe, in brown gravy that cannot be washed off. Then, when the entire world's human population has gone to sleep and then woken up, the world's entire ant population will be transformed into black bears that are high on angel dust.

Freddy Kreugar never thought of this shit, did he?

Armadox

Mandatory Madness!
Aug 31, 2010
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
Anytime anyone goes to sleep and then wakes up, they will be soaked, head to toe, in brown gravy that cannot be washed off. Then, when the entire world's human population has gone to sleep and then woken up, the world's entire ant population will be transformed into black bears that are high on angel dust.

That is not a trickster god, that's an outright god of an apocalypse. One plays tricks, the other kills outright. Also you didn't say what that infringement is for, meaning you just wiped humanity off the planet for no reason.

bam13302

Dec 8, 2009
Armadox said:
CrazyCapnMorgan said:

That is not a trickster god, that's an outright god of an apocalypse. One plays tricks, the other kills outright. Also you didn't say what that infringement is for, meaning you just wiped humanity off the planet for no reason.
In all fairness, Humanity has done some pretty terrible things to ourselves and our planet.

Armadox

Mandatory Madness!
Aug 31, 2010
bam13302 said:
Armadox said:
CrazyCapnMorgan said:

In all fairness, Humanity has done some pretty terrible things to ourselves and our planet.
That's not fair, that's killing the saints with the sinners. I don't think I should be punished for the same crime committed by someone else simply because the group at large exists. Kill all the humans cause a few kick puppies is equally absurd. Anyways, a trickster god knows you can't break your toys and continue to have them to play with.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
A-D. said:
Queen Michael said:
It wasnt that bad. It came a little abrupt but honestly, the whole lead up to that was..broken. It just kept upping the stakes endlessly and then "Everyone lived happily ever after".

It might seem okay at first, but think about it.

Naruto's kid was vandalizing Ninja Rushmore. The reason he did it was that he was desperate for attention from his dad, Naruto, who'd been neglecting him in order to focus on his career as a Hokage. When Naruto was vandalizing Ninja Rushmore as a kid, it was because of how lonely and friendless he felt. And now he's made his son feel that way too, all on his own! And not only that! He tells the kid basically "Suck it up, kid." He could quit his job, but nope! Fulfilling his childhood dream is more important than making his son feel loved! Naruto doesn't evn feel guilty about it.
Jerk.

And also, Sakura marries a guy who's tried to kill her multiple times. What.

A-D.

Jan 23, 2008
Queen Michael said:
A-D. said:
Queen Michael said:

It might seem okay at first, but think about it.

Naruto's kid was vandalizing Ninja Rushmore. The reason he did it was that he was desperate for attention from his dad, Naruto, who'd been neglecting him in order to focus on his career as a Hokage. When Naruto was vandalizing Ninja Rushmore as a kid, it was because of how lonely and friendless he felt. And now he's made his son feel that way too, all on his own! And not only that! He tells the kid basically "Suck it up, kid." He could quit his job, but nope! Fulfilling his childhood dream is more important than making his son feel loved! Naruto doesn't evn feel guilty about it.
Jerk.

And also, Sakura marries a guy who's tried to kill her multiple times. What.
Well i will agree on Naruto being an ass there, but we do lack context, he may have paid attention to his kid all the time except for this instance which was essentially the Kage Summit, where it'd be understandable that his attention was elsewhere. Plus he has a Sister, probably friends AND a Mom, Naruto had none of that as a kid so by default its not exactly the same situation, but yes the argument of "suck it up" is a bit douchy. As for Sakura, i will agree there, it seems out of left field but again we have no idea how they married, its essentially a timeskip anyway, given they've gone through Kakashi being Hokage, which brings up the question just how fucking old people get in that universe. Oonoki was, what? 60? 70? He was an old fart at the last war, yet he is STILL alive somehow.

As it stands, the ending feels completely out of left field because there is very little context going for it and it feels rushed to meet that 700 chapter deadline for some reason. Although from recent memory, its hardly alone, look at Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi which somehow timejumps from them just beating a few Yomi/Yami into somehow the war being won and them having kids on their own, in fact there isnt even closure as to the relationships, so there's something far worse in that context.

MysticSlayer

Apr 14, 2013
If you play music so loud that it is guaranteed to disturb people around you, then you will be forced to spend three days having the same music blasting in your ears. No one else can hear it, and you can't hear anyone else. Losing your job, your sleep, your GPA, or anything else as a result of this is not my problem.

If you say that X is not a game then you will be forced to play it for a full year. You also will remain completely oblivious to any other games around. A similar punishment will go for anyone claiming X is not music.

Any ref involved in the Lions/Cowboys game will be forced to play against the Lions with no rules holding the teams back from playing as dirty as they want or interfering with their revenge. Oh, and the refs still have to wear their ref uniforms with no extra padding or helmets. Don't worry, there aren't any rules, so they shouldn't get constantly called for being on the field without a helmet until the end of time.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Anyone who eats steak and acts like enjoying it any way other then the way they enjoy it shall have it be reverted to always being the opposite. So if you only eat raw it shall be cooked to max but it will still look and feel like the steak you ordered.

Zero=Interrupt

Nov 9, 2009
Air, on primtetime TV, a Legend of Korra epilogue where, after Asami and Korra step through the portal, they marry Mako and a young Uncle Iro, respectively, and live happily ever after in Not-China.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Neo-Nazis, KKK members, PETA members, people who use autism as an excuse for their behavior, and others of their ilk will feel my wrath when they step out of line. Prepare for a world full of never-ending pranks!

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Are you one of those people who incessantly need to point out someone else's grammatical flaws or speech issues? For the next week you'll be subject to dyslexia, speech impediments and a horrible stutter.

Are you one of those people who feel the need to constantly cite Monty Python during D&D sessions? Your life will now be a series of Python sketches. Oh, and they'll be the horrible ones that no one likes to admit exist. Indefinitely.

Do you like to point out the flaws of other people's society while claiming yours is so much better? You are now going to be subject to the absolute worst things your own society has to offer. People are shit no matter where you go, its time you learn this.

halisme

Jun 2, 2014
Do you leave passive aggressive notes? Any time you try to write with a pen the nib will go back in side, and all pencils will burst into flames.