You are a villain

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
I would get them into a situation in which it is remarkably easy to kill them, but then tell them my life story until they turn the tables and either have me arrested or kill me... like all good villains do ^^

Serious answer: I dunno, shoot them? So many villains carry out their plans in such roundabout ways. Why can't I just shoot them in the face? Hostages, traps, messages back & forth - I feel like Im just wasting everyones time!

JCD2k4

Sep 13, 2010
Make sure you really have to kill your nemesis. If you can seriously discredit him/her, fine. That adds insult to injury and is probably more satisfactory than killing your enemy outright.

Of course, if you want to really end it, do it yourself. No henchmen, robots, blackmailed people, or remote-controlled devices. No doomsday devices, no elaborate stab-the-victim-through-the-phone inventions, no Saw games, no high-tech crap that miraculously fails at the worst possible moment.

Even though at the core of your being you want to prolong the suffering of your nemesis -- don't. Find his/her kryptonite and get rid of the fool. Nobody messes with a villain who's actually doing something about his enemies other than developing elaborate schemes that always fail.

BishopofAges

Sep 15, 2010
I like all of these quick-fix ideas people come up with. I, myself, would be a more cartoony evil guy, with all the flare and over-dramatic stuff that comes with it.

Ideas like making one mech-honey bee to control the other's thoughts and actions, then sending it towards town to sting the living begeezus out of a guy who cut infront of me at Staples or sometime. I like that whole 'overreaction to any and all annoyance' thing that some bad guys have going for them. Gru from Dispicible Me was a pretty awesome villain in my book, as well as Dr. Doofenshmirtz without all the embarrassing failure.

If I wanted to stop the hero from saving the day I would make some sort of cat-hair allergy gun, shoot said hero with it, then leave him trapped in my first appartment with 3 cats with misc. evil names "Mr. Sourpuss" "Sir Scratchington" and "The Chainsaw"

Then I would laugh long into the night, if all went according to plan and that guy from Staples looks like a beachball filled with jellybeans.

captcha: know your rights, my right to an army of BEES!

ADDmuse

Oct 17, 2011
I would use the subtle way. Be a really nice guy, take care of my minions, and slowly convince people that I am the greatest leader they could ever have. No one in the country would realize it until it was too late and I had most of the population as loyal followers. That way, when the heroes or resistance show up they will not only have to overthrow me but change the minds of thousands, if not millions, of people. On top of that, I would follow the rules of the How to Be a Successful Evil Overlord. http://www.proft.org/tips/evil.html

Rowan93

Aug 25, 2011
I'd use the most efficient way possible to make them stop being a threat, at the first opportunity to do so.

If they don't have superpowers or something, that probably just means shooting them.

Although of course, if their survival would actually be a bonus for me (for instance, if they have completely false information) then I'll go with a faux-deathtrap that they "barely" manage to escape from in order to run home. Unless you're trying to play pretend, the dramatic stuff is all kind of pointless.