you are allowed to delete one website

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
the powers that me be give you the power to delete one website it can be any site Google,Youtube,4Chan any with no chance of returning in one way or another.
I would pick 9gag they steal every good thing from 4chan and still make arrow to the knee jokes.
PS
I forgot to mention you can't take out services like Steam or Origin

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Megauploa - oh wait.

Yeah, youtube, because I am honestly curious as to how hilariously batshit everyone's reactions would be. Also, it would mean I would be able to change my avatar to the trollface without it being an empty boast.

Rowan93

Aug 25, 2011
My first thought was 4chan.

Then I realised the btards would just end up everywhere else on the internet and things would be worse. So then I thought 9gag, you pretty much summed up why in the op.

But after some consideration:
KlassixKAOS said:
facebook.....and just watch the world burn.
SO MUCH THIS

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
I'm personally opposed to all forms of web censorship so I wouldn't delete any websites.

But if I HAD to delete a website, hmm.... yeah, MySpace. It doesn't really need to exist anymore.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
It's definitely either Facebook or Youtube. Either way it would reach the news and people would start committing suicide.

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
Facebook, for the lols. Or maybe TVTropes, just because I've lost many, many hours to that site that I really didn't need to lose.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
XMark said:
I'm personally opposed to all forms of web censorship so I wouldn't delete any websites.

But if I HAD to delete a website, hmm.... yeah, MySpace. It doesn't really need to exist anymore.
Damnit, beat me to it. Maybe delete some really random site that no-one us- oh yes you mentioned that already ^.^

You ate my thoughts, that is not fair :(

Although seriously people, internet censorship is bad, 'mmkay?

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
If I had to...TV Tropes. I'm stick of being stuck there for hours!

or Google. That would really fuck everything up for so many people.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Something Awful. Hate it and its users ("Goons") with a passion. It's a horrible troll site which exists to make the internet a generally worse place for everyone else.

torzath

Jun 29, 2010
Already been said, but facebook just to watch the reactions of everyone.
Of course, I'd be no time until they just picked a new social network site.

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
Use it to threaten the inhabitants of this site to stop being entitled elitist pricks.

Yeah they exist everywhere online but the concentration here is obscenely high, it's so fucking annoying because everything but the forums is fantastic on this site.

Lucem712

*Chirp*
Jul 14, 2011
Icanhazacheezburger, because the ridiculous way they spell on kitten/puppy pictures makes it impossible for me to read.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
henritje said:
I would pick 9gag they steal every good thing from 4chan and still make arrow to the knee jokes.
>mfw I got ninja'd by OP.

DIDUCWUTIDIDTHAR??

On Topic: I'd personally delete Facebook. It annoys me the way lots of businesses now advertise on Facebook, and plenty of adverts contain "XYZ, now on Facebook!"; this sort of thing annoys my dad, who runs a web business, but understands why Facebook is not the way forward.

I also hate most of my peers, so I'd like to watch their world burn.

Weslebear said:
Use it to threaten the inhabitants of this site to stop being entitled elitist pricks.

Yeah they exist everywhere online but the concentration here is obscenely high, it's so fucking annoying because everything but the forums is fantastic on this site.
Also this.