You are going to be killed by the last weapon you used in a game. How are you feeling?

SH4DOWSL4Y3R

Jan 21, 2011
i just started to play darksiders... i don't think the death brought upon me by the chaoseater would be very painful in most circumstances, but having my soul sold off to demons afterwards would suck....

SH4DOWSL4Y3R

Jan 21, 2011
Craig Cameron said:
I may have actually won this one, because the last game I played was the sims, so I die of old age.
no you don't, you drown when the ladder mysteriously disappears from the pool you happened to be in.

kickassfrog

Jan 17, 2011
Some sort of magic from Oblivion. Failing that, I suppose my sword, but I hadn't swung it for about 6 kills by that stage.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
An 061ANSC Sniper Cannon mounted on a 47AN based AC from Armored Core: For Answer. I'd be gone. Just completely gone.

CrazyHatMan

Jun 21, 2009
Hmmmm... Think this will be quite special. Jannas' staff from LoL... Could be much worse i suppose. I do get to watch a hot half naked chick blow me apart with wind while i go.

Not bad ;)

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
Of all the ways of dying available in the new Deus Ex, I had to be shot with a boring old SMG. But at least it was a silenced SMG with a 70 round magazine (which is pretty insane if you picture it) and homing bullets.

rohansoldier

Sep 5, 2011
Either the massive sword used by my warrior in DA2 or an assault rifle or remote charge from Red Faction: Guerrila. Oh well, at least it should be quick.

Just glad I haven't been playing Gears recently. Being curb stomped is not my idea of fun thank you!

Gaijud

Dec 2, 2010
Oh crap. I've been slicing through legions of zombies with an electrified katana. Thats gonna hurt, but only for a little while.

Setch Dreskar

Mar 28, 2011
My entire body is a drifting mist of red, and my legs are all that remain marking where I once stood...

yay Bolters with Kraken rounds from Space Marine. (For those who don't know a bolter fires a shell that is basically a rocket)

Or since I have True Grit perk, you could also say I would be smashed flatter then a pancake by a Thunderhammer.

J4RD

I didn't pay for this?
Jan 4, 2010
An AC130 is gonna hit me with a 120mm cannon. The ONE TIME I get game winning kill with that... Ah, well, it won't hurt. But I'll hear it coming...

Mar 30, 2010
Well I started a new character in New Vegas the other day in preparation for the Lonesome Road DLC, and his current loadout is a fully upgraded Hunting Rifle and a fully upgraded Hunting Shotgun, so one of those. I hope it's the rifle, the shotgun would be messy.

Killertje

Dec 12, 2010
The sweeping laser of the Cybran commander from Supreme Commander. I suppose me and everyone in my building won't feel much before the end.