You are going to be killed by the last weapon you used in a game. How are you feeling?

Your once and future Fanboy

The Norwegian One
Feb 11, 2009
I feel like all these "Last weapon/character/vehicle/spell/ability/setting in a game/movie/book/comic" are so overused. I bet there have been 10-20 different threads with the exact same shit in the last two months alone, and that's a concervative guess.

Please stop spreading this wasteland of originality and creativity!

remnant_phoenix

Apr 4, 2011
Playing Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition...so I'll be killed by Duncan's Dagger enchanted with +damage fire runes.

Final thought? "I wonder if the flame will make the killing stab/slash quicker or even more painful..."

Gouyoku no Greed

Sep 29, 2010
I'm going to be feeling absolutely nothing below the neck, because my head's just been removed by the Unusual Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker

Gusk

Feb 25, 2011
After reading some of the deaths here, I'm not sure if I'm lucky to just go with a fully charged "Spur" shot (from cave story) to the face.

The Red Spy

Dec 1, 2009
I think it was either the passenger side gun on the Hornet in Halo: Reach, which would be interesting seeing as I'm sat on a bus, or the DMR.

deckpunk

Apr 5, 2011
Well I am either split down the middle by the chainsaw bayonet of the lancer (Gears of War 2) or being mutated into a grotesque swelling green glob of pustules by the mutator gun (Resistance 3) ... Shame there is no gun that fires bisexual women at you, but then again its combat applications would be non-existant, still a man can dream.