You are going to be killed by the last weapon you used in a game. How are you feeling?

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
I was playing Devil Survivor... So... A DS?

How exactly do you kill someone with a DS? Don't know, but it must be painful.

Rol3x

Jan 24, 2008
I just played MK9 as Kitana, I will have my stomach section cut open then my head split in half.
Oh god that is gonna be excruciating.

Ragland

May 14, 2009
Skate 3, my death shall be by skateboard bludgeoning.

... Well, on the upside... Hell with it, there is no upside to repeated assault by skateboard til death finally tears the life from my broken, bloody, body.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Ohh crap, I'm going to be hacked to death by a foot and a half blade of an axe. (Fire Emblem) I'll try to get him to hit my neck, make it quick.

Sep 14, 2009
viking97 said:
gmaverick019 said:
tf2....i was an engineer using my wrench...

ugh a slow painful death, dammit -_-
painful perhaps, but the engineer is pretty strong. i have a feeling he's the sort who aims for wherever the weakest part of the skull is...

i too was last playing TF2, so i get to be direct-hitted to death. i suppose i can hope whoever is using it has bad aim...
that would be true, but i was using the wrench that gave you a 15% increase in build speed but it was a weaker hitting wrench, so yeah... (forgot the name of it)

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
Xenogears was the last game I played. I will be crushed by a mech and I don't really have much change of escaping. Ah well, it's pretty cool being killed by a mech.

Composer

Aug 3, 2009
i was playing Haven and hearth.....havent gotten that far....what weapons are in that game anyway

warprincenataku

Jan 28, 2010
The last weapon I used in a game was the Ripper from Dead Island... so, no, I'm not very happy about this. lol

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
There are a lot worse ways to die than getting cut in half by a scythe-esque weapon. Still, I'd imagine it'd be extremely painful.