You are going to be killed by the last weapon you used in a game. How are you feeling?

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Well, I suppose cars and portal guns don't count as weapons, so I guess my death is... pretty damn messy. Those bolters really, really hurt, and the fact that they make the target pop apart like a greasy zit doesn't help at all.

Jacob Haggarty

Sep 1, 2010
(Blackops multiplayer)

I am going to have a hatchet sticking out of my face... although if it's ME doing the throwing, then theres a good chances that he... they... i will miss and get shot.

Although, i don't like the idea of bleeding out with a hatchet buried (PUN) in my ankle either.

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
A P90, love that gun and I am honoured to be mowed down by such a fine piece of weapons tech. :)

Johnny Cain

Apr 18, 2010
Given the way I was using it, I now consider a minecart a weapon.

Not gonna lie, this is going to be horrible.

viking97

Jan 23, 2010
gmaverick019 said:
viking97 said:
gmaverick019 said:
tf2....i was an engineer using my wrench...

ugh a slow painful death, dammit -_-
painful perhaps, but the engineer is pretty strong. i have a feeling he's the sort who aims for wherever the weakest part of the skull is...

i too was last playing TF2, so i get to be direct-hitted to death. i suppose i can hope whoever is using it has bad aim...
that would be true, but i was using the wrench that gave you a 15% increase in build speed but it was a weaker hitting wrench, so yeah... (forgot the name of it)
that would be the jag

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
zombiejoe said:
Well, I've been playing No More Heroes 2.

So I guess I'm getting sliced apart by the beam sword...

at least it will be quick.

lol
The Ripper from Dead Space. I imagine I'm not feeling much of anything.

Also: are you looking forward to No More Heroes 3? I enjoyed the first much more than the second overall, though some of the bosses were cool and I had fun with the Shinobu levels.

Otaku13

Feb 4, 2010
ok so the last game i played would be Worms 3....and the must mean, aw crap im going to get killed by the concrete donkey.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
funguy2121 said:
zombiejoe said:
Well, I've been playing No More Heroes 2.

So I guess I'm getting sliced apart by the beam sword...

at least it will be quick.

lol
The Ripper from Dead Space. I imagine I'm not feeling much of anything.

Also: are you looking forward to No More Heroes 3? I enjoyed the first much more than the second overall, though some of the bosses were cool and I had fun with the Shinobu levels.
They're making No More Heroes 3?

I only played the second game (just finished it actually), and I had some fun with it.

But there is one thing NMH 3 would need to make me happy...the scorpion minigame.

lol jk

KB Rocker

Sep 27, 2009
I'm gonna get killed by a 37 yard out soccer ball....... yeah I'm not to happy about that
god damn FIFA

Nicarus

Feb 15, 2010
Great...my Tauren hunter is going to shoot me in the head and have his raptor tear me to shreds.

To be honest though, it's a helluva lot better than the situation I'm in with college. I'd rather take a bullet than to meet my senior design advisor. He freakin' hates me right now.

ArbiterX13

Jul 2, 2011
I get killed by a laser from Fox's Arwing. This would mean that I was some sort of animal--if I was, I hope that the reason Fox gunned me down was because I wound up with Krystal before he did. That is a decidedly better idea than a) I served Andross, b) I became an Aparoid, or c) I'm a fish. I'm not even including the dinosaurs as an option.