You are going to be killed by the last weapon you used in a game. How are you feeling?

Tenlaius

Nov 25, 2009
hm..break-down time~
flash-game: standard handgun..meh
PC: Maeiv(WC3) Fan of Blades..so many pointes
360: M21..great..i won't even se..*dead*

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
Ben's (from Full Throttle) fists, so I guess I'll be beaten to a pulp. And if that doesn't count than It'll be Cole MacGrath's lightning bolts. Considering how many of those I need to actually kill someone in inFamous, I'm pretty much fucked either way.

Nexus4

Jul 13, 2010
Killed by GOW3's One Shot. Well its instantaneous death that I could never really see coming, so I'd say I am fine with that.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
Slash-hack-slash. Ouch. A crappy sword made of two blocks of stone and one stick takes a lot of painful chopping to kill someone. I should've made it out of diamond.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
An Evoker, from Persona 3.. So, uh, I'll be beaten to death by a fake psyche-gun.

Coolio.

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
I'm... getting beaten to death by an oar. Good thing my crowbar, two sledgehammers, and firey maces in Dead Island broke!

SweetNess_666

Sep 2, 2009
Sassafrass said:
I'm going to be killed by a FAMAS, rocking a Reflex Scope and Tundra Camo.
Well, at least it'll be somewhat quick.
Same kinda thing but a AUG with a silencer so guess it'll be somewhat quick also

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
zombiejoe said:
funguy2121 said:
zombiejoe said:
Well, I've been playing No More Heroes 2.

So I guess I'm getting sliced apart by the beam sword...

at least it will be quick.

lol
The Ripper from Dead Space. I imagine I'm not feeling much of anything.

Also: are you looking forward to No More Heroes 3? I enjoyed the first much more than the second overall, though some of the bosses were cool and I had fun with the Shinobu levels.
They're making No More Heroes 3?

I only played the second game (just finished it actually), and I had some fun with it.

But there is one thing NMH 3 would need to make me happy...the scorpion minigame.

lol jk
Yeah, Suda 51 promised a threequel. You really need to pick up the original, as it kicks #2's ass.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Tranquilizer Dart from Dues Ex: HR.

Meh, I'll get back up after 30 minutes or if someone comes by.

Alistair Crook

Mar 16, 2011
A high powered Jakobs Sniper Rifle. Pretty much topped out damage and accuracy, no elemental effect.

I'm not even going to notice I'm dead, it'll be that quick.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
An iron sword from Minecraft? Just what I need, to be evicerated by the most dull blade known to man.

Vonnis

Feb 18, 2011
This might not count as a weapon in the traditional sense, but I'm playing through F.E.A.R. 3 as Fettel, so I'd be floating helplessly in the sky for a second before being psychically crushed into a fine red mist. Probably not feeling great. On the plus side, it seems quick enough.

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
Hmm, well. The last game I was playing was GoW3, surprisingly. The VERY last thing I did on it was tare somebodies arm off and beat them with it 10 times 'round the head until they were dead.
The weapon I was wielding was a lancer... I just hope the chainsaw's broken. :'(

atol

Jan 16, 2009
Plasma Rifle from Hard Reset. So I guess all kinds of burned, melted and explody feeling.

LeKiller

Oct 6, 2009
A sword by the hand of some other player
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&sqi=2&ved=0CCsQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fkag2d.com%2F&ei=WRJ5ToidA9DOgAePl5TBDQ&usg=AFQjCNGOcPs7UqAYpLmPymjb8ib7ajqr2g&sig2=lIXH8h98keK0RqLb8SGreA
[fucking google -.-]
Actually quiet terified, shit's gonna take a while to die from o-o

Jesse Billingsley

Mar 21, 2011
I played Prototype, So I expect my death will be rather quick and painless, unless I am about to be consumed for all my memories