You are granted godlike powers...

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
First, I do this for a few hours:

Then I'd go off to build a universe of my own..

Elliot Baker

Feb 2, 2011
probably go for the god powers, here is fun and all but in your own galaxies you can create worlds which everything is better, recreate worlds from awsome anime's etc etc so ya know t'sall good ^^

probably made an identical copy of this world and everybody on it, just for fun memories + if im bored

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
binnsyboy said:
Lilani said:
I'd stay here with my money. Would be awesome to be able to do anything I wanted.
Yes, because you certainly wouldn't have that ability if you were given omnipotence...
Eh, I'm not one much for change, though. I rather like the physics of this world, and I'd rather not have to go through a whole bunch of effort to recreate it just to get back that status quot. I'd rather be just a passenger in life, not a puppetmaster.

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008
$10billion could only lead to problems, too many factors working against you, like how to explain where you suddenly came upon $10billion.

Move to a new dimension, create the world exactly as I remember it, give myself $10billion dollars in that universe, and whatever else I want.

DrunkPickle

Sep 16, 2011
Ha! Why would I stay here, on this filthy planet; living among these primitive creatures!?

I would definitely move. Just think of the possibilities - With my newly obtained powers I could built my own "Earth"! I could build a whole new world, and populate it with creatures designed to my liking. I could give them free-will and intelligence, so I could communicate with hem. And I wouldn't feel lonely, even though I would be billions of light-years away.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Ten billion ISK please. Gotta get dat bling.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Part of me says I should take the moeny because ruling my own universe would be a pain in the ass but there's this little niggling doubt in my head saying Harem of Fuukas and Naotos, so in conclusion, Go Go action Harem

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
Alright, this, especially as I am a sort of Christian, is going to sound odd, but might prove that some of us like logic.

I'm going for the being a god option. Why? I have some ideas of how it can be done better, minus a lot of unneeded suffering and discrimination. They might be bull, but hey, I'd like to try. Screw utopia, my goal is basically no holy wars and a free species, thank you very much. Not to mention a commandment that explicitly says I am not going to favor any of your g-d (or me damned given the situation) freaking sports teams or anything lottery related for balls sake... Also, my first commandment? "All *species name I make here, whose name would have no gender modifier in this statement* are created equal in social rights; fuck who says otherwise with a spear."

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
sky14kemea said:
I'd move...

Think about it, a whole galaxy designed by your imagination! It'd be awesome :D

I'd pretend to be a commoner amongst the beings that I create, so I can keep an eye on them without all the trouble of them begging me for help all the time.
That sounds a lot like Morgan Freeman's character in Bruce Almighty...

OT: Yeah, I'd move, too. Ten billion ain't enough for the help I want to do. Might as well start from scratch and hope I don't fuck things up from there. And besides, think of the cool shit I could create!
I mean, I can't right now, but I'm sure it would be pretty damn awesome! :D

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
I would go to the other galaxy. Who needs money when you have that level of power. Plus I could just make copies of the people I know here.

SorrySight

Oct 3, 2011
I'll take god-like powers and recreate humanity as is. I probably won't play Sims with the mere mortals, just stop wars with a little divine intervention. (Should also do away with old-age, sickness, injury, death and limited resources while i'm at it.)

latiasracer

Jul 7, 2011
Ill take the money. And go about living my life as normal, Saving it all for Steam sales/Itunes.
:D

Mastemat

Jul 18, 2010
I'd pick godhood.
Immortality >>>> being rich....
And since I'd be virtually omnipotent.... I could always get whatever I wanted from here... Angels and all whatnot.

IKSA

Jun 30, 2011
ravensheart18 said:
I couldn't take my family with me?

I'll stay thanks. The money will be handy and NOTHING is worth giving up my family, especially my daughter.
You could always send your doods to get them.

Elemental

Apr 4, 2009
Godhood, Transport my family and friends to my perfect world, won't wait till technology and create it myself and I'm talking about technology that Earth won't see in a billion years!
Create more people, give them freewill and I will stop all evil that may be. Maybe create guardians to protect the world instead of me always keeping it stable.