You are immortal.

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
To start with it would be fun times.

Then it would be sad as everyone I ever knew dies.

But like Wowbagger the infinately prolonged (cookie for reference) I'd soon get board (about the millinia mark) and have to find myself a project. I'm thinking time travel...

Or, start writting hamlet with an infinate amount of monkeys to prove the theory once and for all!

In all seriousness though, yeah, it would be a sad existance if I had no one to share it with...

Smallells

Feb 18, 2010
Darkwhite said:
Smallells said:
Take over a country.

Who the hell's going to stop me?!
You're immortal, that doesn't mean you can get out of a cell any better than anyone else, and eternity in a cell doesn't sound too appealing to me ^_^
Ah, you make a fair point, how about instead of doing it through force, I do it through health book fame?
"My book will make your life last forever!"

May have to leave it forty years for people to notice, but still. People will worship those who can promise immortality.
Then I send my cult to revolt and take the country for myself!
I'm sure I would've lost my conscious once I became immortal and my misanthropic views would be magnified.

Hannah Rose

Mar 17, 2011
I'd invest. Make sure I'd have enough money for the future. Who wants to be immortal and work their whole life? Then I'd probably live out my life normal for a while until it became obvious that I wasn't aging... and move to some exotic place. Eventual plan: world domination.

Lyinginbedmon

May 20, 2009
I'd live out a reasonably healthy and good life.

Then I'd kill myself.

Seriously, if you actually think about it for a little bit, immortality becomes way more curse than cure. For the same reason I'm not fond of eternal afterlife ideas.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
No social life said:
Here is my question, you have just found out you are immortal and posses eternal youth, what would you do?
And no, you aren't invulnerable, but you do regenerate, not instantly but you would for example grow your arm back over about a month if you lost it.
Crap...you just HAD to edit it to add that stuff after "regenerate". And I had a PERFECT Dr. Who reference at the ready, too!

Personally, if I was immortal and had the abilities you've said...I would absolutely, BLEEPing, HATE it! I would probably give myself to scientists and doctors to try and cure me of this.

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
I would probably go buy a cheeseburger to celebrate, and then go on as usual. Obviously I would have to invest in identity concealment because I wouldn't want any mad scientist trying to experiment on me.

Camaranth

Feb 4, 2011
this could be bad....I'm crap at keeping up to date with technology now....

study, learn useful practical things, and walk the earth

Vausch

Dec 7, 2009
So by "not invulnerable" does that mean if I got shot in the heart I would die? Can I drown?

Probably just live, and hopefully be a voice of reason in the future when people attempt a mistake that I saw happen in almost the same way years ago.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Go on tv and shoot myself in the head for mega amounts of cash, if anybody has seen "misfits" they know what I mean.

GestaltEsper

Oct 11, 2009
Watch Baccano and relate to the characters more.

Seriously though I'd just live and let live. Probably wouldn't show off for fear of what people would do if they found out I was immortal. There are a lot worse things than dying, y'know?

elpresidente

Feb 10, 2008
First answer this: Do I still need to eat or drink water? Can I die from diseases? Can I die from exposure to extreme cold or heat? Can I die from lack of oxygen? Immortal encompasses a lot of variables

Vausch

Dec 7, 2009
DLlama said:
Honestly, I would live my life without fear of death, take more risks; I would be more outgoing. However, when I reach to age of 100, I will destroy my self. Everyone I grew up with will be on their way out or are already dead. As I see it, immortality won't be too fun without any one to share it with.
I could just be an emotionally stunted person but why is this always the conclusion immortal scenarios come to? I mean yes I'd hate to see my friends die but there's nothing stopping you from making new friends.

vehystrix

Nov 18, 2009
Become a mercenary, after a couple of decades, a legendary force of the shadows. After a few centuries, a myth akin to the bogeyman, only this one's real.

That and cheeseburgers, I'd perfect the cheeseburger.

Kyle Roberts

Feb 18, 2011
Grow a beard and claim to be chuck norris and be a post human person who hurts people for no reson apart from to feel accepted.

Or eat mcdonalds everyday for the next 1000000000 or so years.